Hacking cIOS Rev19 tomorrow

harmor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anorhc said:
To have Waninkoko release another version so soon makes it sound like that there's a very potentially bad bug that we haven't run into yet.
rev18 didn't have sdhc support. Hopefully rev19 does.

aml435

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, just a series of crucial fixes (Triiforce, SDHC, MP3 no disc in drive error, etc).

Anorhc said:
To have Waninkoko release another version so soon makes it sound like that there's a very potentially bad bug that we haven't run into yet.

harmor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hunterm said:
Seems strange for Wanin to release a new one so soon...
It's not strange.
Think of rev18 as being a public beta test.
I rather have more frequent releases that fix a couple bugs then wait a few months for a release that fix all the bugs.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
harmor said:
hunterm said:
Seems strange for Wanin to release a new one so soon...
It's not strange.
Think of rev18 as being a public beta test.
I rather have more frequent releases that fix a couple bugs then wait a few months for a release that fix all the bugs.
This. I like frequent releases.

Also, Hermes doesn't update that much since one of its main features is being able to load modules externally, meaning things can be updated without updating the entire cIOS. Waninkoko's added something similar as of rev18, though I don't think it works in exactly the same manner as Hermes'

palasx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anorhc said:

rev18 raped my mom!

lets hope rev19 rapes my sister instead, shes WAY hotter!
edit: bigger tits too!

Tripp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Waninkoko just wanted to say Thanks for all the great coding - work you have done.

Looking forward to more. Peace & Cheers
grog.gif

masbass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
waninkoko thanks for doing all you have done up to now. It's because of people like him doing all that coding for free that we get so many awesome stuff on the wii.

/bow

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
palasx said:
Anorhc said:

rev18 raped my mom!

lets hope rev19 rapes my sister instead, shes WAY hotter!
edit: bigger tits too!

okey.... turn off the computer, turn off your wii, go outside and walk about 10 miles and come back again...

But yes, I hope Rev 19 is alot better
smile.gif
Wanni is delivering, and bugs are ment to be fixed
smile.gif

jaybee

Trophies
XP
Country
wes11ph said:
what do you think jaybee?
a sudden change of revision again...

Personally I would be very happy just to see triiforce and the other usb loaders working again. r18's only benefit was improved speed from what I could see from previous reports.

Sneek would be nice to see working again, but not sure if he's addressed this issue yet?

Im not terribly excited about it this time around, and just trying to keep my composure about it, meaning no duplicate threads! I've learned my lesson! lol

I couldn't use r18 in the end because I would miss Triiforce too much! Had to make do with cIOS222 v5 and uLoader 4.9 to improve the wiiware compatibility for now.
smile.gif

Still, I hear Wanin has cracked the WiFi issue now so thats worth having definitely.

BTW Wes, I'm really very sorry for the crap I gave out to you. I was a bit out of line! I was having grief with my g/f and got a bit shitty so I must appologise to you and the rest of the users in the forum for the way I reacted. I should know better at my age and I do value respect towards others usually. Once again I hope we can bury the hatchet and move on?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
If:

-The Bugs are fixed
-Oggzee's Fragment List from his modified DIP-Plugin is added
-The Installer can install 250 with another base (I'm just lazy
tongue.gif
. Would be nice, but not THAT needed like the other points.)

I'm happy. All I need. Let's see how's rev19 doing when it's out...

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well is has been about 22 hours since his anounncement on twitter. Lets hope in the next 2-4 hours it gets released, if not later
tongue.gif

I rather have a rev done slowly and checked carefully than, one unchecked and rush jobbed. I could even wait til monday.

jaybee

Trophies
XP
Country
chartube12 said:
Well is has been about 22 hours since his anounncement on twitter. Lets hope in the next 2-4 hours it gets released, if not later
tongue.gif

I rather have a rev done slowly and checked carefully than, one unchecked and rush jobbed. I could even wait til monday.

r18 was most likely a rush job and that's why we are waiting for r19 most probably lol

Still, as long as we get the features we so badly want its not the end of the world if we have to wait a bit longer is it?
yay.gif

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont! They dont gave you nothing but dummy files.

If you want programs I know two good sites. I can pm them to you if you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn