Hacking cIOS Rev19 tomorrow

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had just read this on the rev18 thread, Thats great news!! I really cant let go of the speed imporvements of rev 18, it makes my wiiflow even more amazing! Thanks waninkoko!
If the reports are true too wifi woks in triiforce with it as well and im sure better speed/compatibility thats great

desideratus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Yep. Seen that aml reported in the Rev18 thread... but I think it's worth of an own thread
wink.gif

Desideratus

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skater4599 said:
I had just read this on the rev18 thread, Thats great news!! I really cant let go of the speed imporvements of rev 18, it makes my wiiflow even more amazing! Thanks waninkoko!
If the reports are true too wifi woks in triiforce with it as well and im sure better speed/compatibility thats great

What reports?

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chartube12 said:
Skater4599 said:

What reports?

It was in the Triiforce mrc thread, nicksasa said its been tested and wifi works with rev 18, which will be released with 19 now

Anorhc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To have Waninkoko release another version so soon makes it sound like that there's a very potentially bad bug that we haven't run into yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, The Doom NES cartridges, a few batches were made. One was given to AVGN as...