Hacking CIOS rev13 + USB Loader GX

gedwards99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently upgraded to CIOS rev13, (I am assuming its the same as 13a) in an attempt to run Ghost Busters.

I successfully installed and rebooted and when I launch the forwarder, it sits at a black screen for about 20 seconds, and then loads the GX menu but with nothing on it. Only the background appears and I am able to use the wiimote but theres nothing to click on.

Is there a compatibility issue with CIOS 13 and usb loader GX??? Ive been reading that others have had success at this. Pls Help!

Laciu

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I installed the cIOS38 rev 13b on IOS 249, it went smoothly. I launched USB loader GX... and it didn't detect the USB device. ut that was easily fixed by pluging the HDD into the other USB slot. I'm not sure what USB slots have I been using before installing rev13b so I can't say if it was the rev13's fault. Now it works fine.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, try switching usb ports. If that doesn't work, try deleting all of your config files and booting the loader.

lajd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope i'm not posting in the wrong thread.

I've also recently installed rev13. Now all three loaders (GX, Coverfloader, Wiiflow, all latest builds) won't detect my wbfs hdd 90% of the time. Tried both USB ports too, no dice. Used to work flawlessly with rev10.

I tried installing rev13b but that behaved the same as 13a If I reinstall rev10, everything returns to normal.

Tried reinstalling the loaders, didn't work.
Tried disabling all preloader hacks, the loaders seemed to like that a little but after a few runs, refused to load again.
Tried another smaller hdd (10gb), and 2gb and 4gb flash drives, didn't work.
I'm starting to think 13 is just an unlucky rev.

Any info on possible solutions? thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-