ROM Hack CIA cheatmenu,,?

3DSJunkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey guys im looking after half year back in this forum is there now any known Cheatmenu(i saw gateshark but no idea how to start the .plg filesXD) is there now a .cia file for using this .plg or something similar?

thanks for all and sry for this question its horror for searching this on phone my workstation is down.

D

Deleted User

NTR CFW makes use of the .plg plugin files.
Place them at SD:/plugin/FullTitleIDOfGame/cheat.plg, run BootNTR (make sure NTR.bin is at the root of your SD card), then when you boot the game, the screen should flicker green for a brief moment during the 3DS boot logo.

Be aware some cheat plugins are region-specific, so make sure you get the right cheat plugin for the right game and vice-versa.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

but i have homebrew as coldboot. is there any other way to start it like with a link?
What firmware are you on? Are you already running CFW? If so, NTR can just be installed as a CIA and ran like a normal app through your CFW. It just applies temporary patches to your system (so you can access the NTR menu anytime and run cheats in games, etc.).

3DSJunkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok i installed add the /plugin folder with the /"nr" and the .plg file inside, start the ntr all was ok, back to menu start pokemon OR and than i pressed select like in the readme file. Nothing happened?

D

Deleted User

ok i installed add the /plugin folder with the /"nr" and the .plg file inside, start the ntr all was ok, back to menu start pokemon OR and than i pressed select like in the readme file. Nothing happened?
Is the cheat plugin located at SD:/plugin/000400000011C400/cheat.plg? Confirm this is the case by starting OR again, but watch to see if there is any brief green flicker appear on the screen.

Or maybe the cheat plugin you downloaded has a menu instead of button combinations? (Press X+Y in-game to see if there is a "game plugin" option.)

3DSJunkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thanks its working now, i downloaded the newest pkm or cheats but there is 1 issue. How is working the pokemon generator? in the readme is no explaination.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1