Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Veristical Blaze said:
Think this is noobish but i can't come further then the moment you hit the girl at the very begignning of the game at the festival(no it doesn't freeze just don't know what to do where to go etc.)

Talk to her then go get the pendant that fell and give it back to her.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think he means after that part. Go down a screen and talk to the npc in the middle of the place. She will say that Lucca should be ready now with her invention and then you can continue up where the soldiers
were blocking you.

Veristical Blaze

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Killermech said:
I think he means after that part. Go down a screen and talk to the npc in the middle of the place. She will say that Lucca should be ready now with her invention and then you can continue up where the soldiers
were blocking you.
Thanks Killer Mech thats indeed what i wanted to know
biggrin.gif

Simm

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, I didnt want to join the forums because I felt like I would be a waste of server space, but I find myself coming here more and more so I guess is time.

Is anyone having problems running around Spekkio? I have done it many many times, walking into the wall. I almost think its a piracy check type thing. Any ideas?

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Simm said:
Ugh, I didnt want to join the forums because I felt like I would be a waste of server space, but I find myself coming here more and more so I guess is time.

Is anyone having problems running around Spekkio? I have done it many many times, walking into the wall. I almost think its a piracy check type thing. Any ideas?

No, just walk clockwise around him, making sure to hug the walls.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Jiggah said:
Simm said:

No, just walk clockwise around him, making sure to hug the walls.
Yeah, just do that and then go to talk to him.

ChronosKabeza

Trophies
XP
Country
Djibouti
What's your strategy in killing Magus? I'm getting quite a beat from him. Didn't remeber getting these beat ups the other 9999 times i finished Chrono Trigger. ^^

chocaboi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
at the part where your at the trial and the guy comes to testify against you, he said i didnt give her the pendant, i tried to sell it, and something else i forgot. i did do those things but is there any difference in the game if i didnt do those things? thanks

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
chocaboi said:
at the part where your at the trial and the guy comes to testify against you, he said i didnt give her the pendant, i tried to sell it, and something else i forgot. i did do those things but is there any difference in the game if i didnt do those things? thanks

the same thing happens no matter what the outcome it in the trial is

to a way to beat Magus is
Frog attacks, and heals (get him magic)
Chrono attacks/cast spells when he week vs light
Princess heal/cast spell when he week vs water
use Princess/Chrono healing combo when need

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No it will not change the outcome I do not think. IT has been a while since I have played the game but as far as I remember no matter what you do you get your ass thrown in jail.

darkworldz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
err.. u get an ether if u help the cryin girl, dun sell pendent, talk to marle den get pendant, dun run when buying candy..
u still get thrown in jail but u get an ether..
cool eh??
LOL

Ishidori

Trophies
XP
Country
To beat Magus i suggest:

Crono (of course, duh!)
Frog (more, duh!)
Lucca (Fire reinforcement)

Because Magus switch between elements and have two water adepts can be annoying when he turn in fire elemet, beside Fire sword is useful for kick his butt. Healing abilities are not necessary since you can be plenty of "Lapis" (recover 200 HP to the whole party) at Fiendlord's keep -a.k.a Magus's Castle- more reliable than Frog Heal.

By the way i think there's no need to use Strength Capsule on Crono (at least early in the game), he's already a killing machine i suggest Frog 'cause late in game his power attack is no big deal (compared to Ayla, Robo and Crono himself). Anyway you can steal Strength Capsule from Tubster (just kill him and back for more) in Black Omen and Speed Capsule from "Panel" (Black omen too) so don't kill them before use charm on them 'cause they don't regain after defeated.

Someone can tell if there's some enemy to steal magic capsule in this version?

Ishidori

Trophies
XP
Country
chocaboi said:
Im sorry if this has been asked before but will the (J) .sav work with the (U) .nds?

Hmmm i don't think so, but if you're playing the J version i don't see the point in play the USA version. Or you want to use the save from another one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: You guys probably wearing winter jackets when in 60's in Cali.