Homebrew RELEASE ChoiDujourNX - a system firmware installer homebrew for the Nintendo Switch

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Can anyone on 8.1 sxos pro try the game for me in xci format please? I’ve just formatted my card added it back on and still the same issue.

I have BTOW with latest patch on my 8.1 sxos and i use my personal backup xci file of it.

your not using the file that was on sd card that got corrupted? as just changing the format of the card isn't going to fix the file once its corrupted

why not make a new backup from the retail cart?

NEO-BAHAMUT-

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok. Don’t panic people. I’ve formatted my sd card and tried again. Again it said it was corrupted. I then deleted the Zelda update data that was on my switch and reinstalled the latest update. Launched the game without any issues.

Panic over!

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I want to reinstall firmware 8.1.0 in my EmuMMC and do a factory reset but it gives me an Error 0x805, please help!

If you had usb access to the emummc while its not in use you do the reset i used to clean the nand

in system partition

in "save" delete all except 8000000000000120
in saveMeta delete all except 8000000000000120
if anything in Contents/placehld, delete all in placehld also.

in User partition
delete everything

delete sd folder

Done.

or

use hekate to restore a nand backup to the emummc which would overwrite everything

Last edited by pcwizard7,

sunburnt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just finished setting up my 2.3 OFW switch with Atmosphere/Hekate emummc. I'm looking to update my emummc to the latest firmware and I read this is the tool to use.

Does the bullet point about never running firwmare above 4.0 and gamecard updates apply to emummc? I plan on keeping my sysnand on 2.3. Not sure if this is actually an issue, just making sure

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just finished setting up my 2.3 OFW switch with Atmosphere/Hekate emummc. I'm looking to update my emummc to the latest firmware and I read this is the tool to use.

Does the bullet point about never running firwmare above 4.0 and gamecard updates apply to emummc? I plan on keeping my sysnand on 2.3. Not sure if this is actually an issue, just making sure
  1. If you update your gamecard slot, you will be unable to use cartridges on your 2.3 sysNAND, and you will be unable to downgrade your gamecard slot.
  2. If you don't update your gamecard slot, you will be unable to use cartridges on your 8.1.0 emuNAND.

Reactions: sunburnt

KsAmJ

Trophies
XP
i have a console in 8.1.0 and i wanted to add exFat support
the app getting error

can anyone help
2019071510223700-DB1426D1DFD034027CECDE9C2DD914B8.jpg

ABGX

Trophies
XP
Country
i have a console in 8.1.0 and i wanted to add exFat support
the app getting error

can anyone help View attachment 173189
if youre on 8.1 just go online and put an exfat larger size card in and it enables their use on the console...i thought that was the whole point?

EDIT: dont mind me, im thinking of sdxc support. I cant help you with this thing, sorry

Last edited by ABGX,

italoarcos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I'm trying to update the emunand offline to 8.1 version, but the ChoiDujour 1.0.2 doesn't recognise the firmware folder. Can you help me? Thanks!

milkybar1983

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so I accidentally booted into cfw sysnand on a 4.1 ipatched system and upgraded my sysnand to 8.1 :(

TOTALLY my fault I know but would there be any way to add a warning if you are about to flash to a sysnand?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: For your steam deck ken?