Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Alright so I have the stuff, I have the two saved (It's actually just saving them as what they're named so It'll be body_LZ.bin etc.) and I followed along, it says installing or whatever, then the installing thing goes away and then it's blank or whatever, and then I click start to cancel and then it's not in my theme list.

It will not edit your Themes list but change your current theme with custom theme ones.

Riff89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so I have the stuff, I have the two saved (It's actually just saving them as what they're named so It'll be body_LZ.bin etc.) and I followed along, it says installing or whatever, then the installing thing goes away and then it's blank or whatever, and then I click start to cancel and then it's not in my theme list.

CHMM does not add themes to your list, it replaces the data of the theme you are using. After leaving the app, press the power button to get to the sleep mode info screen, and then press the home button to go back to the home menu. The theme should then be changed. Happy theming!

obs123194

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just ran into this problem, I'm using the CIA version on Gateway Emunand 9.5. My installation was correct, I fixed the error by letting clicking the "Change theme" button on the home screen (I hadn't done ever before on this system prior).

As to OP, maybe you want to add this step to the original post as I got really confused and couldn't figure out what was wrong with my installation for a while.

thank you.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
thank you.

Posts ago someone solved this problem i don't remember how...

That did the trick.

4ydH0B3.jpg

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay I'm having trouble getting sound on my theme. I generated a Untitled.bcstm file from EFE using a .wav file I renamed it to BGM.bcstm and put it inside the theme folder with body_LZ.bin. The theme loads fine images and stuff but i can't get music on. What could be the problem?

Lenan

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Reactions: kheldar

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
..i think he mean for before, like, when we had to actually have 1 downloaded official theme to replace..

Its not loke this anymore, you just use CHMM and you choose the theme in the list, and you can have as many themes as you like ;)

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
..i think he mean for before, like, when we had to actually have 1 downloaded official theme to replace..

Its not loke this anymore, you just use CHMM and you choose the theme in the list, and you can have as many themes as you like ;)

I mean... You know the Nintendo theme thing where it cycles between like 10 different themes? Can you have 1/10 customs installed or is it still one at a time like usual?

Also didn't the new update add a thing where you can store theme bookmark type things with the HOME button?

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well i'm not sure then..i mean, i dont have any custom theme in the list you're talking about..CHMM doesnt change this list, it have is own list when you start this homebrew..

Sony98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
in CHMM v.1.2 are still bugs.
-if i press only start, the screen freezes, and i musst press 6 seconds the power button, to restart.
-the Preview file of every second Theme will not be showed on top screen.
-if i try to go further down, to show more themes, the screen freezez, and i must restart.

billzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This looks like an amazing tool, but... I keep getting this:

Error: [string "/"]:90: cannot access extdata archive

I'm running the Cubic Ninja exploit on firmware 7.1.0-14U using CHMM2, so I'm going to assume this is only for users on 9.2...? Or am I missing something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway +1