Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Did you add any text dialog to indicate when a theme was installed? Been awhile since I last downloaded this, so not sure if latest version still has this issue or not.

The first time I used this, I selected a theme and hit A. But wasn't sure anything happened because the program doesn't display any kind of notification when it installs a theme. For a moment I hit other buttons thinking the theme was broken or I was using the wrong button. :P

My suggestion is to add some kind of notification after hitting A to install a theme to indicate that it installed the theme. As it is now, it's a bit awkward having it not show anything when hitting A on a theme. It might confuse some people.

lPolarisl

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Currently, there is a pop-up window with a text... Are you sure you have the latest version ? Did your theme really change after using this program ?

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When browsing through themes, is it possible you could speed up the browsing? Such as clicking right will move it 30 down the list and left 30 up etc (eas an example)

Lenan

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Would be cool if you also could implement subfolders so we can put our themes in categories. Would be nice for people with 200+ themes :D (or does that already work?)

Reactions: Rinnegatamante

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
great job Rinnegatamante! ..in a couple of hours i'il be able to run homebrew and this is the first one i'il need! cant wait....

EDIT: i finnaly had some time for some testing ..i tryed a couple of homebrews, all seems to be working fine :grog:
..but when i try CHMM3, it wont happear in the homebrew launcher..anyone have an idea why i cant see this homebrew in my list? perhaps there's a file i need to add in my microSD's root? (..yes, everything is in the right place in the microSD..)
:bow:

Riff89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CHMM is unable to recognize all themes. Here's my setup: (Let me know what I did wrong)

I'm using a U.S. 3DS XL with sysnand firmware version 9.2.0-20U and emunand firmware version 9.5.0-22U. I'm using Gateway 3DS version 3.0.4. The themes are in a folder labeled "Themes" on the root of my Gateway 3DS's micro SD card. Each theme is in its own folder within the "Themes" folder, and all have a "body_LZ.bin" file, and many of them have a "bgm.bcstm" file. All folders containing themes have names consisting of only ASCII characters.

I am pretty sure that covers everything. But like I said, let me know if any part of that setup is incorrect. Thanks in advance for the help!

AquaX101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is CHMM compatible with emunand? I get this error when I try to apply my theme in 9.2 EmuNAND

Error: [string "?"]:65: cannot access extdata archive, Press A to restart, Press B to exit

Edit: Turns out I didn't make the theme extra data, woops

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Currently, there is a pop-up window with a text... Are you sure you have the latest version ? Did your theme really change after using this program ?

Then I guess it already has a notification now. It's been awhile since I've used this. Especially since my 3DS XL has been away for a week. :P

Riff89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should I change the "bgm" and "body_LZ" portions of the file names to match the folder names they're in? I must be waaay off with this train of thought, but I am truly scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to figure out what I am doing wrong.

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Should I change the "bgm" and "body_LZ" portions of the file names to match the folder names they're in? I must be waaay off with this train of thought, but I am truly scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to figure out what I am doing wrong.

What build are you using? CIA or 3DSX?

Riff89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does that mean you have folders with non-ASCII characters in your Themes folder?

There are no folders with non-ASCII characters within the main "Themes" folder at all. The only other thing I can think to try is putting the main "Themes" folder onto the system SD card, instead of the Gateway micro SD card. Could that be a possible fix?

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There are no folders with non-ASCII characters within the main "Themes" folder at all. The only other thing I can think to try is putting the main "Themes" folder onto the system SD card, instead of the Gateway micro SD card. Could that be a possible fix?

Nothing homebrew goes on the Gateway's MicroSD card. The only thing you should have in there are .3DS files.

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy

You MUST put it in your SD card and not MicroSD Card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.