Gaming chickenHen

trmorgan00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few questions. I had brick my psp and my younger brother broke my battery so i was wondering could i use someone else psp and run chickHen and turn there batery into a pandora batery and unbrick my phat psp and turn it back to a regular psp batery oh and can i run custom firmware on chickHEN to play iso/ciso thx.
wacko.gif

ViRGE

Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, I'm going to try to break this down in to smaller parts to see if I can answer your questions completely

trmorgan00 said:
so i was wondering could i use someone else psp and run chickHen and turn there batery into a pandora bateryIt's a conditional yes. Only the Phat and the first model of the PSP-2000 contains a motherboard capable of rewriting the EEPROM on a battery. If you know someone else with an appropriate (and hacked) PSP, then they can convert your battery. Here's a nice chart, the Pandora column will tell you if they can make Pandora batteries or not.
HackablePSPs-2.png

If you don't have access to such a PSP, then you'll need to buy a Pandora battery. There's a ton for sale out there, so generally you only need to spend $10. The battery itself is often crap, but you only need it to trigger the recovery mode. Once you're fixed up you can go back to your regular battery and put away the Pandora battery.
QUOTE said:
and unbrick my phat psp and turn it back to a regular psp bateryYep. With a Pandora battery and MMS, you can unbrick your PSP. If it's a modified battery as mentioned above, then your PSP is also capable of rewriting the EEPROM to turn it back in to a normal battery.QUOTE
oh and can i run custom firmware on chickHEN to play iso/ciso thx.
wacko.gif
Yes. Custom Firmware Enabler (CFWe) 3.6 will give you that ability.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...