Cheetahmen II Bug Fix v2.1

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
10,582
Solutions
15
Reaction score
2,074
Trophies
2
Age
50
Location
From Where???
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
5,668
Country
Colombia
chettahman2bugfixromhack.png

Cheetahman II is notorious for being unwinnable. The game is full of glitches, one which causes the player to be unable to advance to the final 2 levels. This hack fixes the major bugs allowing the user to complete the game without issue.



download.gif
 Download
 
penance said:
Another World said:
This hack fixes the major bugs allowing the user to complete the game without issue.

But why would you want to?
For the feel of beating one of the most awful NES games to date, it got it's fame for being that, and it being a sequel of one of the 52 crappy games on Action 52
 
I recall AVGN making a vid about this one, i stand fair away from it bug fixed or not.. still, nice some people been working on getting it completable.. I guess o_O
 
This is ACTUALLY really awesome. Everytime I have turned on my Powerpak to play this sucker I have been super sad that the game ends after I beat the Gorilla. T_T

NOW I can finally ACTUALLY complete the game!
wink.gif
 
Snailface said:
I swear I've heard that music before -- can't remember the game though.

The game that music come from... is Cheetahmen, this game is known to be possibly the worst Nes game ever but with (one of) the best music, and it became a sort of meme in japan with many people remixing/reusing that music.
 
[youtube]nsGDqBviJ0o[/youtube]
Here's a better one, though they really don't sound alike, they just sound good together.

Either, this is good, I've played Cheetahmen at least 20 times and only beaten it once thanks to save states and 2.0, but I can tell you that this game is nigh on awful.
 
Great news, such an "amazing" game deserves to be finished. The problem is that I still can't get past the first stage. I've seen videos with people making that infinite jump bug, but I don't know how to pull this off.
 
haha great!!!!
someone should fix the bugs in Action 52 too. I really want to play "Alfredo", also known as "Alfred n the Fettuc"
laugh.gif
 
tatripp said:
how do you release a game that cannot be beaten? ay ay ay

It's not the only time it has happened, I still have an Atari 7800 with one of the games being Impossible Mission.... The irony is not lost on me.

I used to curse under my breath at that game for fear my mom would over hear me. I loved playing the game and really did like it, but not being able to complete it was painful, only years later did I find out that the game was bugged.
 
machomuu said:
[youtube]nsGDqBviJ0o[/youtube]
Here's a better one, though they really don't sound alike, they just sound good together.

Either, this is good, I've played Cheetahmen at least 20 times and only beaten it once thanks to save states and 2.0, but I can tell you that this game is nigh on awful.

Oh god...they do sound good together.

Now I cant get it out of my head...thanks..
 
I made a vow to beat this game on my NES with no cheats, savestates, etc.

and I FINALLY did. This game... is an ABOMINATION.
cry.gif


But since I am stupid and LOOOVE torturing myself with shitty games, this patch will finally allow me to settle the score I have with this game, for real. ONCE. AND FOR ALL.
 
KirbyBoy said:
penance said:
Another World said:
This hack fixes the major bugs allowing the user to complete the game without issue.

But why would you want to?
For the feel of beating one of the most awful NES games to date, it got it's fame for being that, and it being a sequel of one of the 52 crappy games on Action 52

I know what the game is. That only begs the question further: Why? Why? For the love of God, Why?
 

Site & Scene News