Hacking Cheats not working on DSTWO

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seems that more then a couple of games aren't working with the USRCHEAT.DAT file. The latest apparently is from March of last year, at least that I could find on this website anyway. Any suggestions on what the issue might be? I get the cheat screens for any game that has cheats, but the activations never happen when I go into a game.

nutsnbolts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also had the same issue. I still haven't managed to get it to work. I placed the file in the dstwo folder. (.dat) I even upgraded to the latest file presented here.

In my 3ds I went into a game. Pressed L+R and pressed start to access the menu and no cheat was available. I will try other games but with lord of the rings nothing. I will try Indiana Jones for I know the acercard had cheats with it.

Anythingi maybe doing wrong?

pr0xy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang... The only topic on the internet about the same problem I'm having, and no answer was given.

So yeah, cheats are not working on my super card dstwo. I have the latest file, and it is in the correct folder. I can see all of the cheats in the menu, but they do nothing in the game. Any ideas?

EDIT: actually it seems that it works for a few games, but not others. So far a few games they won't work on are Dragon Quest IX, both Zelda's, Star Fox Command, Infinite Space, and a handful of others.

Cocoli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
while you open the DStwo on your console, you could find a setting in its lower right corner, then open its cheat function

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in