mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
thanks elixir, well those codes that u mentioned, i tried most of them, i think the only code i didn't tried were the backlight codes, the security code and 255 Wins, Against Computer Opponents

but other than those codes, they work just fine
biggrin.gif

wkale90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi elixirdream and mr.fatso

I have folloed your links to the codes, I have updated the .dat file, but still the codes do not work for me.

I'm using the EZ-FlashV card, and the codes that I have tried that do not work are the Max DP code and the Get all cards code.

Is there anyway you guys could help?

Im using the (U) version of the game

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
wkale90,
the problem lies on EZV itself not cheat codes
just make sure you use the 2.0 RC version, it increase the compatiblity of the cheat codes

currently, their cheat engine sucks big time!
you can only pray their 2.0 official release will fix all the cheat problem

Andosweavile

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I was wondering if you guys could help me out also. This may be a really easy question to answer, though, because I'm really not computer savy, but I have both the E and J version on an EDGE cartridge for my DS.

None of them have cheats available for me to use, the "Do you want to activate cheat codes?' box does not pop up and I have been all over the internet looking for an answer. I have also downloaded the cheats file from the EDGE website and still nothing.

If you help me I will so so so so grateful, all I really want is the maximum DP code, but there is NOTHING at all. Please, please help

Andosweavile

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yeah, i've done that. Some of my other more recently downloaded games, like Pokemon Platinum, also have no cheats. I also went and downloaded the newer cheat file from the website, to see if there was an updated version, but that didn't work either.

paulinho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hi, well my problem have a little diference of the Aryasmith ( i dont remember EXACTLY his name =X ) ok.. i downloaded the CHEAT.DAT normally and a switch it with my own CHEAT.DAT ( this cheat.dat is on my R4 since i bought the R4 ^^ ) and when i switch it i open my R4 and when i open the "games list" doesn't appers the "CHEAT" Box under the name of the game.. =X can any of you help me? i downloaded the CHEAT.DAT of many sites but anyone work =/ help me

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
paulinho said:
hi, well my problem have a little diference of the Aryasmith ( i dont remember EXACTLY his name =X ) ok.. i downloaded the CHEAT.DAT normally and a switch it with my own CHEAT.DAT ( this cheat.dat is on my R4 since i bought the R4 ^^ ) and when i switch it i open my R4 and when i open the "games list" doesn't appers the "CHEAT" Box under the name of the game.. =X can any of you help me? i downloaded the CHEAT.DAT of many sites but anyone work =/ help me

NO cheats? maybe the game you want we have no cheats at all
or
R4.. don't see all cheats for games!
as mentioned on the other thread of yours
use r4cce to DELETE all the useless game or use ysmenu

stormarising

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im having a problem with the codes to let you use forbidden and limited cards. i have the latest cheat dat you guys put out. i just downloaded it like 2 days ago and code still doesnt work. it says im putting too many raigeki in my deck. in my (E) version of the game i can put as many as i want. anybody have a fix for the code?

krazykidz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't work even though i used R4CCE, the only cheats in the cheat.dat that i used r4cce on are yugioh 5ds stardust accelerator and scribblenauts. Scribblenauts have the cheats but not yugioh someone help me
hate2.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
krazykidz said:
It doesn't work even though i used R4CCE, the only cheats in the cheat.dat that i used r4cce on are yugioh 5ds stardust accelerator and scribblenauts. Scribblenauts have the cheats but not yugioh someone help me
hate2.gif

Are you using an R4? If so, then this might be your problem:
QUOTEThere is a problem with some flashcards such as the R4DS and all of its clones (M3 Simply, N5DS, ect) which limits the number of cheats that are displayed for games. This means that cheats for games that appear at the end of the cheat file are not displayed, this includes games for The World Ends With You, Yu-Gi-Oh, Trauma Center and others.

You have four options, the first is to get a new flashcard, the second is to delete the games from the cheat file you don't plan to use, the third option is to move the games to the top of the list and the fourth option is to use an alternate firmware/loader for your flashcard such as YSMenu, AKAIO and so on.

Before posting about games not having cheats in the forums, please check the GameList.txt file to see if the game really does have cheats.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
krazykidz said:
hate2.gif

Why did you bump this topic that was like 7 months ago? You could've went to http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/nds/ to get help with your problem...

Mods Please Close this Topic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...