Cheat codes on the SC2

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by thegame07, Jul 3, 2010.

Jul 3, 2010

Cheat codes on the SC2 by thegame07 at 8:30 PM (3,089 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. thegame07
    OP

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Hi,

I have made a post about this in the other discussion thread but I felt this is a big enough point to warrant it's own topic. Has anyone else noticed quite a lot of cheat codes don't work on this card yet they work on the AK? An example is pokemon soulsilver/heartgold, try the random pokemon encounter or random level pokemon encounter codes. Quite a few of the cheats don't work on the SC2 yet work perfectly fine on my other cards (ez flash 5, ak2 with akaio) Now the question is why isn't it working on the sc2?

2. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    I think it's how the real time menu's cheat engine is setup, in my opinion it needs a complete overhaul.

3. Terminator02

Member Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

United States
    indeed, I find some cheats that stay on even after I turn them off and some only work if I turn them on before I start the game, plus I want to see the whole cheat name [​IMG] and it's description

I also mentioned on the discussion thread that the walk anywhere movement code on pokemon SS doesn't work too [​IMG]

4. thegame07
    OP

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    This is a reply I got from someone on the SC2 forum.... I honestly think hes lying or he is getting mixed up with the cheats I'm talking about. If he used the cheat he would know fine well nothing needs to be "activated" I tried 5 diffrent roms all diffrent regions, clean dumps. Have the latest usrcheat.dat. I don't see how it wouldn't work for me yet it would him. I find it hard to believe an SC2 can have a hardware fault with cheat codes [​IMG] Thanks for the letting me know you get the same result, thanks guys.