Title ID: 01005E101705C000
Build ID: CBB1A5CCEB75C544

MrSaltySalt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you tell me where you found the codes?
and are there any more? item codes or something?
dont see a converted table, tried these and some of them worked sometimes and then as i progressed all of them stopped

used the jap vanilla, eur vanilla and updated version of both

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
we finished the game without a single game crash with Eiffel cheat file
do not use the Class Unlock Cheats and you will finish the game without Altering the game save
Sure, usually the campaign checks for locked items and unlocks them in the process. Doing them previously with some cheatcode can generate a loop that prevents you from moving forward Or like when you enter a locked area and no melody plays or no enemies spawn.. But this may be a bug, and Monolith needs to fix it. Since, although I still don't know, if there is a New Game + to start over, with all the classes unlocked from your previous game, there shouldn't be any bug that prevents you from advancing, and the cheatcodes that unlock classes should behave the same as a New Game + .

This cheat code will complete The Ouroboros Tree of Souls 100%

Attachments

• 16f4915df864674d.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 127
Last edited by Imancol,
Reactions: crazy_p

Barred-abyss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so for digimon survive cheats that are currently on cheatslips, I deleted the x2, x4, exp, lvl 99 exp gain, and exp gain off codes and now the game no longer crashes on start up. I am using US version.

Reactions: MrSaltySalt

MrSaltySalt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TID: 010047500B7B2000
BID: 91F1E17F8DBD0B4A
still not functioning through yuzu or ryujinx regardless of region version or update oof

edit: got it working using ryujinx, yuzu wont recognize the updates of either version, AND had to put in the exp cheat, let it crash, remove the exp cheat, and then they are all working on ch4. well SP and max item are the other 2 im using

edit2: getting exp multiplied......none of those can run without crashing on launch(only tried x4) only cheats are no lose sp and max item on pickup

Last edited by MrSaltySalt,

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sure, usually the campaign checks for locked items and unlocks them in the process. Doing them previously with some cheatcode can generate a loop that prevents you from moving forward Or like when you enter a locked area and no melody plays or no enemies spawn.. But this may be a bug, and Monolith needs to fix it. Since, although I still don't know, if there is a New Game + to start over, with all the classes unlocked from your previous game, there shouldn't be any bug that prevents you from advancing, and the cheatcodes that unlock classes should behave the same as a New Game + .

This cheat code will complete The Ouroboros Tree of Souls 100%
there is a New Game+ and you carry over your Unlocked Classes

Reactions: crazy_p

NightTimeNoctis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so for digimon survive cheats that are currently on cheatslips, I deleted the x2, x4, exp, lvl 99 exp gain, and exp gain off codes and now the game no longer crashes on start up. I am using US version.
Those are the ones that cater to my adhd the most and makes trying out digimon fun.
To be honest id have every battle 99 v 99 in cyber slueth at least.
Im struggleing to get past all the visual novel bs a dub would make it easier. But really, i dont want any of it, i just want a fundigimon game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Drake sang in A minor