ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

MrSaltySalt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those are the ones that cater to my adhd the most and makes trying out digimon fun.
To be honest id have every battle 99 v 99 in cyber slueth at least.
Im struggleing to get past all the visual novel bs a dub would make it easier. But really, i dont want any of it, i just want a fundigimon game.
*discovered cheat issues, max items when picked up also USES all of them when training digimon, health to 9999 also equips chest and other special non digimon field items with 9999 health but doesnt stay there only starts. lastly (not an issue a desire) the item max doesn't affect evolution items for odd reason....usually theyre listed as 1/1 when you have them or none when you dont.

i didn't like the VN aspect at first
but comparing the story to cyber sleuth and the others, well survive passes them by miles
the first 3 chapters are slow and build up the introductions to feel like s1 of the show, but 4 on starts a junji itto shit. its 12ch in total i wanna say and while you might wanna rush the decisions theyll affect your overall outcome.

gonna mark them as spoiler incase it gives anything away

Last edited by MrSaltySalt,

6Kyojin4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tiltle: Steam prison v1.01

Title id: 01008010118CC000

build id: 0571BA3C1DBAF352C6E3FDFBE97612C3F3E88DBA000000000000000000000000

Request: Looking for cheats to unlock certain routes without going through arbitary requirements

Example: like Fin's route and it many requirements to unlock.

Th3Alic3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Request: DIGIMON SURVIVE 1.0.2

Is anyone able to make codes for recruiting Wild Digimon?

• One code to make the result of your answer to each of the 3 questions walk talking "+2 increase"
  • One code to change the % for Digimon after successful requestions to Join or Give Item 100%

Thanks

Cino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Digimon Survive US version 1.0.2
TID: 010047500B7B2000 BID: 91F1E17F8DBD0B4A

There was a little error in this cheat file it should be 91f1e17f8dbd0b4a.txt and not 91f1e17f8d8d0b4a.txt
This fixed the cheats for me thanks for sharing :) @Stoned

Havent tested the codes besides no sp down and that one works

Attachments

• 010047500B7B2000.7z
    555 bytes · Views: 86

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@TomSwitch So what does [locked items Number ON] and [Max after the Items are Gained ON]? the rest seem self explanatory?
I'm thinking the first stops item's from dropping from the current amount and the second just max's it to like 99 or something?

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@TomSwitch So what does [locked items Number ON] and [Max after the Items are Gained ON]? the rest seem self explanatory?
I'm thinking the first stops item's from dropping from the current amount and the second just max's it to like 99 or something?
Locked Items Number = Item´s don´t Increase/Decrease
Max after the Item´s = If you collect a new Item it will stand by 1 Collect you the same Item a second time it increased to 99

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never seen those code but he label seems self explanatory enough, lock items number probably means the number don't change, the code that change the qty probably got hacked to be nop. Max after items are gained is also a common code I might do, means the moment you get the item you will have the max qty.

The best person to answer your question should be the one who post the code

Reactions: crazy_p

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Digimon Survive US version 1.0.2
TID: 010047500B7B2000 BID: 91F1E17F8DBD0B4A

There was a little error in this cheat file it should be 91f1e17f8dbd0b4a.txt and not 91f1e17f8d8d0b4a.txt
This fixed the cheats for me thanks for sharing :) @Stoned

Havent tested the codes besides no sp down and that one works
Tried the codes and it crashes the game instantly.

EDIT: testing. I only code working seems to be the intimacy one. Not sure if it's due to the part of the story I'm in

Last edited by Ultimos54,

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yeah the cheats for digimon survive aint working for me currently, just got to part 2. Only cheat the works is the intimacy max cheat, If I enable any other cheat it crashes the game instantly.
Also is there a code to unlock the full digivolution path for each digimon? So we can just choose and pick ourselves?

Last edited by Ultimos54,

Barred-abyss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah the cheats for digimon survive aint working for me currently, just got to part 2. Only cheat the works is the intimacy max cheat, If I enable any other cheat it crashes the game instantly.
Also is there a code to unlock the full digivolution path for each digimon? So we can just choose and pick ourselves?
right now, the exp codes crash the game, delete those and it should be fine

Barred-abyss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
need both of those on, when i only had the "max items are gained on" when i used a healing item that said i had 99, it disappeared from my items as if I only had 1 in the inventory.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.