ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@patjenova , But I'm on v2.1.0
And the address you provided has the value that is different from your, so Im thinking it's shifted....
update: yeah, its shifted a little, but i got it. thank you for the assist.

Last edited by Gamerjin,

volosgus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, is there a code to make Cortex jump or invisible on crash bandicoot 4. the infinite jump and moon jump seem to work in the n.verse mode but I need it to complete the time trial which is annoying.

Thanks in advance

jals1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
hi, can someon help me with cheats for:

Prinny Presents NIS Classics Volume 2: Makai Kingdom: Reclaimed and Rebound / ZHP: Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman

ID: 01003820158DA000
BID: 81E2C2F3D847A57A

Wolfstride

ID: 0100052012B02000
BID: 7A1471EC27F35946

Infi. money

Reactions: zebrone

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheat request (I know the game is old, but worth asking in case anyone has new cheats]

Fire Emblem Warriors
Game ID is 0100F15003E64000
Build ID is 1953770037acc52a (Update patch 1.5.0)

--Infinite health
--Infinite magic
--Infinite special attack

Reactions: WiduraGoez

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok Gamerjin was helping me out with ediZon SE and I told him how it kept crashing when I was doing that type of search...I told him what fw and system I'm running and he told me to ask you if ediZon SE is compatible with exfat file system because that's what im running. thanks for all the help. im running the newest version of ediZon SE v3.8.35.
Using exfat is very bad for every homebrew, you are strongly advised to switch to fat32 (they say it’s Nintendo’s fault). The more you use it the higher chance of corruption. Doing search is a high usage scenario. You will suffer with every home brew that use the sd.

I have not a single corruption since I switch, before that regular corruption. The last straw was when I can‘t get some game to run for no good reason. I guess that big ass game keep using the same corrupted place on the sd.

To switch is very easy. Copy everything on your regular sd partition out, format the partition with hekate, copy the content back. Just a few minutes it‘s all it takes. If you worry that you make mistake and wipe your emunand then back it up first. I use nxnandmanager to backup, never needed to use it so I can't tell you the backup is good.

PS: I have never used edizon se with exfat. I switched before I started edizon se. I can only tell you how to corrupt you exfat: just use edizon (nightly) to search for a small number, say 1. You will get corruption every time due to the very high occurrence of the number in memory so a lot of writing to sd. I don't know if you can get corruption every time with edizon se since I never use it with exfat and the number of writes to sd is drastically reduced (nothing special, I just use a much bigger buffer)

Last edited by TomSwitch,

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had no problems playing games or using mame or openbor and just the regular ediZon but ediZon se always seems to corrupt when searching...ill try backing up my sd and ill use my other spare 256gb spare and format to fat32 and see if it helps. I have a 1tb card but it has all my sxos games on it...I don't wanna mess with it for the sake of loosing everything. it was just hard enough FINDING A AUTHENTIC 1tb micro sd with all the counterfeit cards out there.

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had no problems playing games or using mame or openbor and just the regular ediZon but ediZon se always seems to corrupt when searching...ill try backing up my sd and ill use my other spare 256gb spare and format to fat32 and see if it helps. I have a 1tb card but it has all my sxos games on it...I don't wanna mess with it for the sake of loosing everything. it was just hard enough FINDING A AUTHENTIC 1tb micro sd with all the counterfeit cards out there.
Try Breeze to see if it is better, if better then the problem is probably not mainly due to sd corruption. Most common problem is people did not configure their switch properly. I have said many times but many still do not know that tesla consume a lot of memory and edizon and tesla cannot work together for some games (that also consume a lot of memory)

Reactions: MichaelWilliams1234

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry guys,is there a way to always load my cheat file(not manually from Breeze) nstead of the database one every time i start a game?

Last edited by NeoGranzon,

RK-ONE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Request Cheat:Gal Gun 2(JPN)
Game Ver.1.0.0
I need a cheat code for this game.
If you understand it, please let me know.

This sentence is written by Google Translate, so it is strange.
I think there is a place, but thank you.

Last edited by RK-ONE,

Blackangelus972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi, can someon help me with cheats for:

Prinny Presents NIS Classics Volume 2: Makai Kingdom: Reclaimed and Rebound / ZHP: Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman

ID: 01003820158DA000
BID: 81E2C2F3D847A57A
MONEY ×16
Exp ×16 all

Wolfstride

ID: 0100052012B02000
BID: 7A1471EC27F35946

Infi. money
EXP ×16 ALL

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Im here to beg for cheats for friday the 13, maybe unlock all kills, all jasons, i know is not a primordial game cuz is old and limited but any of those 2 would really put a smile on my face, thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...