ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
known value searches, I understand. I haven’t taken the time to actually perform a pointer search, even though it’s not hard to find tutorials for it. But… where do you even begin with something like a moon jump? Is there a tutorial for that? Can whoever made the SMO moon jump code make either a written or video tutorial on how that was done?
more than a jump, it is a "push" towards an axis, in this case a translation to the positive Y axis. So it looks for a higher value when it is moving up and a lower value when it is starting to fall.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I would like some clarificationson the "CPU No Move" cheat for Mario Kart 8.
I enabled it, but all the other cpu are still driving like if the code wasn't enabled. Am I doing something wrong ?
The others codes I'm using are working.

J33rryh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello, I would like some clarificationson the "CPU No Move" cheat for Mario Kart 8.
I enabled it, but all the other cpu are still driving like if the code wasn't enabled. Am I doing something wrong ?
The others codes I'm using are working.
Check ur TID n BID

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Attached my savegame, where GP is level 1000, season pass bought, and everything unlocked/purchased in both gilshop and mythril shop.
Just wanted to give a heads up that this does indeed work. I loaded up the savefile and unlocked the rest of the characters and re-uploaded the save: https://gbatemp.net/threads/any-cha...unlock-certain-characters.609067/post-9776765

Anyway thanks for the savefile. Now we know it's possible. Only bummer is that we will need a consistent person that keeps buying and completing everything in a pass to not miss out on content. Only time will tell I guess xD.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, have a question and doubt:i'm playing Coven and Labyrinth of Galleria 1.01 and i found a lot of codes already,

i wanted to know if i can publish them and then update them or is it better that i complete the game before releasing them?

Jasonclarke1986

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, have a question and doubt:i'm playing Coven and Labyrinth of Galleria 1.01 and i found a lot of codes already,

i wanted to know if i can publish them and then update them or is it better that i complete the game before releasing them?

create a post in the group update as you get more then when finished share in here

jhmiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Sorry @Jasonclarke1986 ,can i already post here what i found so far or not?
If you have done the cheats yourself, you can do whatever you want: post them here or in the group.
But if they are from someone else you will have to see if they let you publish them and always mentioning the author.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you have done the cheats yourself, you can do whatever you want: post them here or in the group.
But if they are from someone else you will have to see if they let you publish them and always mentioning the author.
@jhmiller thanks for the answer,i made the cheat codes i didn't copy them from anyone,they weren't there and that's why i asked.

Reactions: jhmiller

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk