ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

arismendy64

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
I have been Doing some stuff on edzion, if I find a value an change it and it works, is it the same value for everyone if I was was post it?

If I save the edited value I.e. 999 for a item for example, if I add that to the cheat file does it simply work that way or is there a more complex process to it?

the dying light scene seems to be quite, I've been able to edit alot of inventory items to 999. Makes crafting and repairing weapons easy. Just wondering if and how I share this info?
The way you described is going to work on your switch only, to make a stable address use pointersearch , at least two dumps is good enough.

Reactions: crazy_p

arismendy64

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Excuse me Matias,
but I find it unfair to put everybody in the same position. I mean, I totally understand cheat authors and the group moderators situation, but your solution is a bit hard on people like us. I have mostly been stalking the forums before, and I lack technical skills to help in such what seems to me highly demanding forum. And learn and improve, one must not be excluded. And to be honest, if I join the group, I'll mostly be using cheats rather than creating them. It's very hard as a situation, for you and for people like me with little to no skills. As we say in French, "c'est le serpent qui se mord la queue". Thank you anyway for the work, accepted or not.
You don't need to make cheats , just like or comment if you want something more from the maker.

stickyzou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah but at the same time what else can they really do? Their hard work is being stolen and uploaded elsewhere for someone else's profit which they did for free.

Personally I think it's a fine solution. It's not like they're aren't making new cheats anyway. The archive got updated literally yesterday.
As I said in my post, I totally get it. But it's still painful to be considered "a possible" thief.

SxC3

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Excuse me Matias,
but I find it unfair to put everybody in the same position. I mean, I totally understand cheat authors and the group moderators situation, but your solution is a bit hard on people like us. I have mostly been stalking the forums before, and I lack technical skills to help in such what seems to me highly demanding forum. And learn and improve, one must not be excluded. And to be honest, if I join the group, I'll mostly be using cheats rather than creating them. It's very hard as a situation, for you and for people like me with little to no skills. As we say in French, "c'est le serpent qui se mord la queue". Thank you anyway for the work, accepted or not.

Same here. Been lurking on GBAtemp for years, never saw the need to create an account.

Now I am forced to do so to (try to) access private groups, and my account likely won't get accepted into the group anytime soon on account (ha!) of looking 'new'.

Reactions: DaniiMeli

Usteng

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Crysis 2 Remastered
TID: 0100582010AE0000
BID: 1D2022D0D6EDCD29
Version: 1.1.0

Code:
[(B) Moonjump]
[(L3) Speed Up]
[Inf. Health (AMS only)]
[Inf. Energy (AMS only)]
[Inf. Ammo]
[Inf. Grenades (AMS only)]
[- SXOS Version -]
[Inf. Health]
[Inf. Energy]
[Inf. Grenades]

Credits: crazy_p

Do not repost my Cheats on Cheatslips, any Warez Site or for Profit!
Thank you very much for these codes and for your hard work.

Eredhel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If there's a thread about cheats that's locked up because of any reason, there's no need for this thread anymore.
Locking up the thread doesn't scare off thieves. They will find a way to the thread and steal your work anyway.
All this thing is harming users more than helping them.
There are good and honest people locked outside the thread. @matias3ds I don't thing this is the best approach to solve the cheats being stolen.

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If there's a thread about cheats that's locked up because of any reason, there's no need for this thread anymore.
Locking up the thread doesn't scare off thieves. They will find a way to the thread and steal your work anyway.
There are good and honest people locked outside the thread. @matias3ds I don't thing this is the best approach to solve the cheats being stolen.
and what do you suggest? Please tell us

taytwo-five

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

the cheat makers have explained why they are doing this literally hundreds of times, im not even gonna repeat it just go back a few pages.

yall acting like its damn near Armageddon to have to wait a day to be accepted into the group.

you get accepted and bam, cheats.
not really harming users is it? nobody is locked out unless they are doing caught sus sh* multiple times
plus if you use the search function there are plenty of cheats that was & STILL ARE posted to this group.

ill repeat, if you wanna know why they are doing that (& why its not a problem in the slightest)
go back a few pages & just read bruh.

some of yall are too overdramatic i dont get it :huh:

Eredhel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
and what do you suggest? Please tell us
Just because I said this is not the best approach, it doesn’t mean I got the solution. The few cheats I posted here, if someone earn some money off of it, I don’t care, I wasn’t earning a penny anyway.
This solution is like turning a country fascist just to get away from communism

dave7802

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
dave-hamilton.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure if alot of the posts are in relation to the dying light group. The cheats I believe are untested, some work done don't, some actually case the game to break.

Maybe the person who is creating them is wanting to perfect the cheats to avoid problems.
Freeze zombies causes AI to freeze meaning your unable to access various areas where AI has to move away from the area or blocking gate.
Unfreeze zombies doesn't work
Infinite health makes your health 0 meaning your unable to interact with objects or objectives.
Infinite stamina doesn't work properly

Personally I would be saying they are not fit for release as they would cause more problems to people an people complaining. Easier to have a small group to test before releasing

I have found it easier searching for the values and editing them accordingly, I have had to quite the game and reload so many times to progress, and as there is no save point you have to continously replay the same thing over.

I think the only thing that works would be zombie slow down by 0.25 or 0.50

Reactions: ZeusX

Eredhel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the cheat makers have explained why they are doing this literally hundreds of times, im not even gonna repeat it just go back a few pages.

yall acting like its damn near Armageddon to have to wait a day to be accepted into the group.

you get accepted and bam, cheats.
not really harming users is it? nobody is locked out unless they are doing caught sus sh* multiple times
plus if you use the search function there are plenty of cheats that was & STILL ARE posted to this group.

ill repeat, if you wanna know why they are doing that (& why its not a problem in the slightest)
go back a few pages & just read bruh.

some of yall are too overdramatic i dont get it :huh:
I AM following all this bshit that’s happening. Still, it’s not a plausible solution. And no, people are waiting in line for longer then “one day”

uzimakiuchiha

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man everyone is being so dramatic. Threads that need certain "karma", "reputation", or user time are common in forums, they aren't charging money, they aren't "private" they're just filtered. Just be active, make some friends in the process, and gain access, it's not the end of the world guys, these guys are just trying to protect their FREE work from being stolen and PROFITED on, which they have every right, and my goodness, it's really a non issue, no one is being "punished"

DaniiMeli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Same here. Been lurking on GBAtemp for years, never saw the need to create an account.

Now I am forced to do so to (try to) access private groups, and my account likely won't get accepted into the group anytime soon on account (ha!) of looking 'new'.
me too. and I don't know what to do to level up quickly ...

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just because I said this is not the best approach, it doesn’t mean I got the solution. The few cheats I posted here, if someone earn some money off of it, I don’t care, I wasn’t earning a penny anyway.
This solution is like turning a country fascist just to get away from communism
i am asking, what would you do to make this better or return it the way it was before the Private group?
how can you fix the problem? should the Private Group add everyone in the forum?

Last edited by ZER-O,

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure if alot of the posts are in relation to the dying light group. The cheats I believe are untested, some work done don't, some actually case the game to break.

Maybe the person who is creating them is wanting to perfect the cheats to avoid problems.
Freeze zombies causes AI to freeze meaning your unable to access various areas where AI has to move away from the area or blocking gate.
Unfreeze zombies doesn't work
Infinite health makes your health 0 meaning your unable to interact with objects or objectives.
Infinite stamina doesn't work properly

Personally I would be saying they are not fit for release as they would cause more problems to people an people complaining. Easier to have a small group to test before releasing

I have found it easier searching for the values and editing them accordingly, I have had to quite the game and reload so many times to progress, and as there is no save point you have to continously replay the same thing over.

I think the only thing that works would be zombie slow down by 0.25 or 0.50
what if i said we had private groups that shared in progress cheats and someone here was stealing those cheats and taking credits for making them?

the cheats that was released can help other users to use and build from them , the Author isnt obliged to give you 100% working cheats, and dont forget he made them available hours after game release, its time more users learn how to make cheats instead of Demanding better cheats

Eredhel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
what if i said we had private groups that shared in progress cheats and someone here was stealing those cheats and taking credits for making them?

the cheats that was released can help other users to use and build from them , the Author isnt obliged to give you 100% working cheats, and dont forget he made them available hours after game release, its time more users learn how to make cheats instead of Demanding better cheats
Wasn’t it best to post the cheats here warning users that it’s not 100% usable and they are working on it. Some people will see their work, test it on their console and help the community. Of course there will be thieves, they are everywhere. Locking the testers on a private forum just makes things a little less faster

• Haha
Reactions: taytwo-five

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"