ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Jericoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ive never done a moon jump code before, would be something id be interested in knowing how to find.

i did attempt to use the wind things at the begining of the game to do an unkown search greater than when it sends you flying upwards in the air, then less than when back to the bottom.

didnt find anything as such, but it did give an address that acted funny if you used it and it sent you in the air, it would pull you back down, but figured it didnt do the job so deleted it.

Change the value if you have 4xxxxxxx to Cxxxxxxx or 3xxxxxxx to Bxxxxxxx and backwards. ZiT if I remember correctly there are three ways in which the moonjump is presented and I am still looking for that video in my Laptop.
That TomSwitch will be the first to have it to implement the shortcuts in Edizon SE or maybe Breeze.
If I find it and ZiT gives me permission to share it.

Last edited by Jericoss,
Reactions: crazy_p

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the lv98 cheat and it worked so I turned it off but now my monsties are stuck at lv98 and won't go to lv99, any fixes?
The reason is the experience has to catch up. Change the monster to low lever, for example level 1 and it will catch up to the level according to it's experience after battle when it gain experience and the level updated.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Masters doing a moonjump cheat now are tomsiwtch and patjenova I did one for this game but is the same like a member in 91wii , look this game all are in main.

As I said for this game and most of the games (personally) I only like Hp,Sp, Stamina and moonjump nothing else. The cheatmakers did the two of them and I did it and it cost me a shitload the moonjump (in fact I didn't really know how I did it) not as I wanted but there it is. That I look for in games, everything would not be worth it.
Jericoss you are too humble, if there is going to be a successor to ZiT's moon jump throne the one I think of is you. :)
I wait for your moon jump for Link.

Jericoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The reason is the experience has to catch up. Change the monster to low lever, for example level 1 and it will catch up to the level according to it's experience after battle when it gain experience and the level updated.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Jericoss you are too humble, if there is going to be a successor to ZiT's moon jump throne the one I think of is you. :)
I wait for your moon jump for Link.

Thank you very much but no, I am just a trainee next to you.

Jericoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thank you very much but no, I am just a trainee next to you.

ah perdon aqui esta: @TomSwitch

The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword HD
TID 01002DA013484000
BID D824D4B1BBD45D03 v 1.0.0

[*Moonjump Y Jericoss]
04000000 0623E86C 42D20000

[*Speed R ]
04000000 06244B68 42880000

Last edited by Jericoss,

Patatas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
For Skyward Sword HD, could it be possible to turn the skylift amiibo functoonality into a cheat code? I guess it could be difficult but there has to be some code that say 'yes, use the functionality', and I've seen some real wizards here...

Reactions: cloud-strife777

Deobulakenyo

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
For Skyward Sword HD, could it be possible to turn the skylift amiibo functoonality into a cheat code? I guess it could be difficult but there has to be some code that say 'yes, use the functionality', and I've seen some real wizards here...

Yup it is called emuiibo. It is available here at gbatemp

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what does it give you?

PlayerShiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
what does it give you?
copy paste google
Tapping the Zelda & Loftwing amiibo when you're on the surface allows Link to instantly teleport to the skies atop his trusty Loftwing. Tapping the amiibo again in the air allows Link to teleport back to the same spot on the surface where you first used the amiibo. This also works in dungeons!

Reactions: cloud-strife777

bloodfalco

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Just took a look, they changed how HP works so I can't just update the pointers, but I think I figured it out. I don't have access to the new characters (if you have a save file with them unlocked, please send it to me so I can double check if the codes work for them) yet, but I should be able to get this done when I get back home tonight.

@Snakes13x Bro, any luck with the codes? For myself, I just need scores in survival mode to unlock moves

Re-copy and paste TID and BID

TID: 0100EC9010258000
BID: A69706619587F523

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm gonna invent something that fits in your pocket but can text and make phone calls!!!