ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

navi_1er

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You probably need to Level up from that Point before you used the Cheat lets say you needed 1000 Exp
for the next Level then you need to get that Amount first.

I tested the Cheat with a Level 1 Monster and after i reached Level 2 my Stats were on Max Level.
So they level up to lv99 but then they go back to lv98 so I'm not sure what's going on.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I am in the same boat with you. what we need is a tool that we can use to convert our own bins to the amiibo.flag and amiibo.json files that emuiibo use.

emutool uses amiiboapi. the wolflink in amiiboapi is not the 20 hearts wolflink.
I hope so.
It's certainly one of the hardest Amiibos to emulate properly, and to make it work as intended.
I do hope we can dump or create a Wolf Link 20 Hearts .json for everyone to use.

Deobulakenyo

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I hope so.
It's certainly one of the hardest Amiibos to emulate properly, and to make it work as intended.
I do hope we can dump or create a Wolf Link 20 Hearts .json for everyone to use.

What i do not understand is the 20hearts wolflink can be easily written on a tag.

The problem really is the emuiibo format since it does not use a bin format and the source for emuiibo files is amiiboAPI which do not use the 20 hearts wolflink.

if we can somehow figure out how to generate the format accepted by emuiibo using our own amiibo bins

navi_1er

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strange, TomSwitch uses the same Address try to increase the Value from 62 to 64 (98 to 100)
I think I figured out what happened, without realizing I had a xp multiplyer so it must have messed with the xp. I completed a subquest and noticed that they have a ridiculous xp number under the bar rather than being at 0.

Reactions: crazy_p

ryzen23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Story of Seasons - Pioneers of Olive Town
EU Version
TID: 010013E013220000
BID: 4EC2E96A6053384C
Version: 1.0.5

US Version
TID: 010082E012A84000
BID: C96CEFE1828E324A
Version: 1.0.5

Drag'n'Drop the atmosphere and/or sxos Folder to the Root of your Micro SD Card.

Code:
[Time: ZL Stop | R+ →← x32 / ↑↓ x64 | ZR Resume]
[Inf. Stamina]
[Inf. Water in Can]
[Insta-Catch Fish]
[999 Followers (Sprite Management)]
[Max Money / Sprite - Coins & Points]
[(R) Max Skills]
[(R) Max Friendship all]
[(R) Animals Max Friedship & Happiness]
[Box Items x999] (Atmosphere Exclusive)
[Slot 1 Row 2 x99]
[Slot 1 Row 2 x999]
[Row 2 - 4 Items x99] (Atmosphere Exclusive)
[Row 2 - 4 Items x999] (Atmosphere Exclusive)
[Slot 1 Row 2 Max Quality]
[Row 2 - 4 Items Max Quality] (Atmosphere Exclusive)
[/!\ { Master Item Slot 1 Row 2 } /!\]
Reworked the Animals Max Friendship & Happiness Cheat (SXOS Users can now also use the Cheat)
Reworked the Box Items x999 Cheat
Increased the Max Friendship Value for the Villagers
Added the New DLC Character Friendship Cheats
Added EU Version

Please have a look at the Readme to use my Cheats properly.

Do not repost my Cheats.

Credits: Angely, bbhark, crazy_p, IMNoob, Merlin555
how to use this on yuzu?

Jericoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i doubt ill be able to, never really done one like this before, ZiT used to be the goto guy for moon jump, but i think he got busted by the big N and stopped making codes.

on a different topic, the controls on this game are terrible, I cant beleive nintendo were lazy to try mimick the wiimote to the right stick and shield is also a pain to use, but if you get the HORI joycons you can make life a little easier to use shield by assigning it to the extra buttons they have at the back of the joycon.

So you dont have to fuck about trying to wiggle your right analogue to swing your sword (makes the deku babba a pain when it has to be an upward swing or left/right) and then click left analogue to defend, you can assign to the extra back trigger to defend, makes it alot easier.

and they feel alot more comfortable to hold in your hands unlike the slab joycons nintendo designed, fit more secure to your console and the analogues are far superior too.

Masters doing a moonjump cheat now are tomsiwtch and patjenova I did one for this game but is the same like a member in 91wii , look this game all are in main.

As I said for this game and most of the games (personally) I only like Hp,Sp, Stamina and moonjump nothing else. The cheatmakers did the two of them and I did it and it cost me a shitload the moonjump (in fact I didn't really know how I did it) not as I wanted but there it is. That I look for in games, everything would not be worth it.

Last edited by Jericoss,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: might look for one on yt