ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excuse me Tom for these questions, I have never used an edizon higher than Edizon SE 3.7.1
how can attach the game???
expert mode or easy mode?
Eh, the light of the joy con no longer blinks when it is doing the memory search ??
For you of course expert mode. :)
Easy mode is for those who just want to use cheats others made.
In easy mode the default is no force attach if the cheat isn't there. When the cheat is in the database it will automatically put in the the contents directory and attach dmnt. Press - then x to set expert mode. Press R+B to make option screen appear and press Rstick for more option and press X to toggle off "no auto attach".
Concerning the LED the new libnx cause that and I haven't find the time to go see what I need to do to put the old behavior back. Now pro controller's LED lights up instead. I have update release note for 3.8.03 which explain how the new features works. You may need to also look at previous release note to see some of the other changes I made since 3.7.1
2021011014093600-CCFA659F4857F96DDA29AFEDB2E166E6.jpg

Last edited by TomSwitch,
Reactions: Jericoss

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you say it supports negative offsets, so it would be like [main + offset] - offset correct?
yes, when you explore you can easily go negative and there isn't any good reason not to make it support negative offset. While negative offset don't occur with programmer's code quite often the pointer chain found isn't form the programmer and are just coincidental that they worked (those that has very large offset is likely to be this case), no reason that such code would be any better than one that uses negative offsets.

It's possible that two different class data is always stacking next to each other and no reason not to make use of a pointer found that points to the one that comes after to access the one that comes before in the address space.

wiitendo84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, when you explore you can easily go negative and there isn't any good reason not to make it support negative offset. While negative offset don't occur with programmer's code quite often the pointer chain found isn't form the programmer and are just coincidental that they worked (those that has very large offset is likely to be this case), no reason that such code would be any better than one that uses negative offsets.

It's possible that two different class data is always stacking next to each other and no reason not to make use of a pointer found that points to the one that comes after to access the one that comes before in the address space.
Me and patjenova were looking into the health pointers for spyro. I think this may get us there. It was always a problem with just positive offsets. Wondering if this may find the pointers for it.

lephenix71

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello,
cheat request empire of sin

I am looking for chetas code for the empire of sin game, I see that I am not the only one to make this request
TID : 010058600E530000
BID : c1b6e97b860bdf47

I ask hp infinite for al capone and infinite money please

Reactions: M34TH34D

SedRick_M89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you want to update them yourself you need to learn some basics about making cheats
Thanks for your reply

Honestly, i am trying my best to make sense of the codes so i don't have to keep pestering people on this forum,
I understand that a lot of people on here are programmers that have much better things to do than to help the occasional non tech-savvy person with a cheat code here and there.

I want to learn how to update my codes by myself but i am getting nowhere.

I am currently re-watching 'Reclaimer Shawn's youtube videos:

Good teacher but it's a lot to take in.

I managed to dump the RAM last night using noexes and found the address for one of the codes (i think).

The 3 txt files on the right shows 2 cheat files from 2 previous updates:
- The one i am trying to update v1.2.9 (LEFT)
- the previous update 1.2.6 (MIDDLE)
- and the version before that 1.2.2 (RIGHT)

Looking at the previous versions:
The left and right columns of the txt files appear to be unchanged so i assume that the right column is the value. "F81A0FFB"
I searched for F81A0FFB in the RAM and it gave me one result : "4C1994AD58"
So if the address for health is: "4C1994AD58" does this mean it should be 04000000 1994AD58 F81A0FFB?
or have i confused myself?

- the value for health is 250, however, if i search for this in edizon i don't get any results.
- if i convert F81A0FFB into a float then i get -1.2499e+34 (the .249 being the closest to the amount of health [250]) - however it is a negative number..

--- Is the code i have in the SX cheat code tool even close or should i have removed the '4C'?
--- even if i manage to update the cheats for health, how would i search for a cheat that unlocks things after meeting certain condition?
EXAMPLE - the "unlock all quest" cheat unlocks everything at the end of a level that each require certain conditions like, achieve "200,000 points", " don't miss a note", "don't take damage"
- how can i create a cheat that makes a game think i've achieved all of those criteria?

noexes muse dash.jpg

I apologise for how this has been typed, bit of a mess.

If anyone can point me to tools that would be helpful to me OR any links to tutorials,
it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thanks for your reply

Honestly, i am trying my best to make sense of the codes so i don't have to keep pestering people on this forum,
I understand that a lot of people on here are programmers that have much better things to do than to help the occasional non tech-savvy person with a cheat code here and there.

I managed to dump the RAM last night using noexes and found the address for one of the codes (i think).

The left and right columns of the txt files appear to be unchanged so i assume that the right column is the value. "F81A0FFB"
So if the address for health is: "4C1994AD58" does this mean it should be 04000000 1994AD58 F81A0FFB?

- the value for health is 250, however, if i search for this in edizon i don't get any results.
- if i convert F81A0FFB into a float then i get -1.2499e+34 (the .249 being the closest to the amount of health [250]) - however it is a negative number..

--- Is the code i have in the SX cheat code tool even close or should i have removed the '4C'?
--- even if i manage to update the cheats for health, how would i search for a cheat that unlocks things after meeting certain condition?
EXAMPLE - the "unlock all quest" cheat unlocks everything at the end of a level that each require certain conditions like, achieve "200,000 points", " don't miss a note", "don't take damage"
- how can i create a cheat that makes a game think i've achieved all of those criteria?

View attachment 241273

If anyone can point me to tools that would be helpful to me OR any links to tutorials,

Thanks in advance

Make as many question as you need , learn , and the please share your updates codes :-)

Reactions: SedRick_M89

wiitendo84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your reply

View attachment 241273

Thanks in advance

Ok. So was that address in heap or main. If in main, then it's more than likely static. If in heap, more than likely it will need pointers. If in main you would take the address and subtract the start of main from it. That would give you what goes in the second part of the code.

Reactions: SedRick_M89

Shekan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any chance someone could help out in updating Sakuna of Rice and Ruin cheats for the latest release?
TID: 0100B1400E8FE000
BID: 255Da5CD9D8C082C
Some cheats from the previous version still work, like moon jump, but the stop and start time cheats are broken :(
I’ve tried updating them myself but I only have a slow/old pc to use Noexes with, and it freezes before I can even finish dumping the RAM :cry:

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your reply

View attachment 241273

Thanks in advance

Broadly speaking there are two kind of hack. Memory hack and ASM hack.

Memory hack changes a variable stored in memory. ASM hack changes program code stored in memory.

Memory hack there is two kind. What is commonly referred to as static or dynamic (with reference to main or heap).

If you see a code like this it is dynamic one:
[Inf Health]
580F0000 06283398
580F1000 000000B8
580F1000 000001E8
780F0000 00000018
680F0000 43C80000 43C80000 => [pointer chain] = 43C80000

If you see a code like this it is a static memory hack as it changes heap region:
[coin]
04100000 C025D4A4 000F423F => [heap + C025D4A4] = 000F423F

If you see a code like this it is likely to be a ASM hack as it changes main region:
[rapid fire]
04000000 01097134 1E27F000 => [main + 01097134] = 1E27F000

Many (not all) code changes one memory location as illustrated above. Looking at what is written to memory helps you understand what datatype the target is not what it is currently at. You will have to look at your game screen to see what the value is at (if that is available). For the code above you can see that health is a float, coin is integer. 1E27F000 is likely to be code. Use a ARM64 disassembler on it and you get a valid ASM code.
00 F0 27 1E fmov s0, #31.00000000

First step to change code is to understand the syntax of code.
Read about code type 0,5,7 and 6.
This document will help https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/blob/master/docs/features/cheats.md

For memory hack I have made some tutorial. Just search my posting at this forum.

Knowing that [inf Health] code makes health = 400 (in float) gives you a clue. That health your character has is likely to be a number between 0 to 400. 400 may be your max health or it may not be, there is no way to tell from looking at the code. If the game shows health = 100 on screen you may want to try searching for 100 (in float) otherwise just do range search.

Once you find the memory location you can hack it to see if you find the correct one. Once you do follow the process to find pointer chain and create code. The existing code gives you clue to the depth to search for and how a good code may look like. Many of the offsets is likely to remain the same. Most of the time only the first offset needed to be changed.

For static code once you find the memory location just add it to code and you are done.

For ASM hack it is far more complex.
You need to have the old version. Disassembled it. Find the original code. Search for this assembly code in the new version. Use the new location to create updated code.

The code you are looking at is ASM hack.
Another telltale sign of ASM hack is you need a undo hack. Simply turning it off do nothing.
Memory hack modifies a memory location the the program code writes to. So if it stop changing the memory good chance the program code will write it to what it was originally intended.
Program code gets loaded once and that is it. So when the code change it won't change back until you exit and relaunch the game.

There are posting on this forum on ASM hack (not from me). Search for them and learn from it.
The two tools that I know of is IDA pro and Ghidra https://github.com/NationalSecurityAgency/ghidra
Noexs is a tool for memory hack.

xtatu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
resident evil 6
tid:01002A000CD48000
bid:2a797a895c35383b or bid:061D2A06CD700785
ver:1.0.0 or 1.0.1
[rapid fire]
04000000 01097134 1E27F000

[inf reload all ammo]
04000000 00B285F0 D65F03C0

[ZOMB NO grab]
04000000 0101F004 D503201F

up cheats
[1p hit kill all zomb]
04000000 00972940 D65F03C0
some zombie is not working

Last edited by xtatu,

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
resident evil 6
tid:01002A000CD48000
bid:2a797a895c35383b or bid:061D2A06CD700785
ver:1.0.0 or 1.0.1
[rapid fire]
04000000 01097134 1E27F000

[inf reload all ammo]
04000000 00B285F0 D65F03C0

[ZOMB NO grab]
04000000 0101F004 D503201F

up cheats
[1p hit kill all]
04000000 00972940 D65F03C0
Any way to see if Rapid Fire can be done to the Doom Games?

Reactions: Jericoss and xtatu

ishida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone with the new item codes for this game please?

Immortals Fenyx Rising 1.0.3

TID: 01004A600EC0A000
BID: CADE195FE9F14B2A
For immortal Fenyx, is it possible to get the bonus DLC? I know you have to redeem the item on the Ubisoft store but anyway to bypass it? Maybe a fresh save with the pre-order bouns already in the inventory?
+1
immortals fenyx rising
dlc bypass

Last edited by ishida,
Reactions: piek50

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im looking the same cheats, exist? Or somebody can find it?

Max Upgrade Currency
Weapon Points
Praetor Suit Points
Weapon Mastery Tokens
Sentinel Batteries
Empyrean keys

Thanks
Im also looking for these cheats.I thought they would be in the god mode cheat but there not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2