ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Sandu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What codes are there now for SM3DAS? I really lost the track here. The codes on Cheatslips for SM64 crash the game, and the codes for SMS and SMG don't work at all although the description says they are for v1.0.1.
That's because a lot of the cheats are uploaded with the wrong ID's.
the 1.0.1 ids are 001-AC4E mario 64/ 002-0EFB- Sunshine/ 003-5D72 Galaxy
try the Zip i added. I tried them with atmosphere.
The Uploaders did not set the right ids. And a lot of the cheats do not work . M64 works: moonjump, speed and Lives. On sunshine some seem to work. on galaxy the only one i managed to get to work is infinite starbits. ( the oservatory one crashes ma game).
! there are some cheats in the file I did not try yet so the may not work or crash the game!!

Attachments

• cheat- Final.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 438
Reactions: TAOKTC and piek50

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
The kids played minecraft on sunday night. Havent gotten to touch it the past couple of days. Until today. Only use the official dock and power supply. The dock charges my wifes without a problem. Her power supply charges hers but when I hook up mine, I dont even get the charge icon.
still, something you could try
plug in the charger then hold the Power button for 20 seconds and let it charges for 5mins or so then try to power it on again

Reactions: Khalyus

Psoloratoras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hey, I tried this out and it hasn't worked for me as it just throws an error; I'm on Hades v1.0 so this should work properly, right?

Yeah I am on 1.0.35824 too. Don't know what went wrong. Perhaps you tried to add diamonds or titan bloods without unlocking them first?

velgis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I am on 1.0.35824 too. Don't know what went wrong. Perhaps you tried to add diamonds or titan bloods without unlocking them first?
Ah, if I have to unlock currencies that might make sense? However, I've already unlocked those two and the program gives me an error when I try to load a save rather than editing it; I understand you might not know what to do but I appreciate the answer.

mrplugo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What’s JSVK

I just tried to import a PC savegame with JVSK for WWE 2k Battelgrounds.
It worked!
I now have 808 blue coins and many more characters than before.
I got the savegame from a YouTube video.
()
The guy will probably upload the 100% savegame soon ...
Important is, there must already be a savegame of WWE on the switch.
Then you go into JVSK and make a backup of the original switch WWE savegame.
On the SD card you will now find a folder JVSK with the created savegame.
Now exchange the switch savegame with the savegame from the video.
Important! The file extension ".sav" of the PC savegame must be deleted.
Delete the original savegame of the switch first so you don't mix up anything.
Then start JVSK again, restore the savegame, start the game on the right profile and have fun. :)

Best regards
Benny

Benny1985

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
JVSK is a savefilemanager like Edizon or Checkpoint.
In Checkpoint i don't find the original Switch Savefile ..., then i try JVSK ...
This ist working.

Eiffel2018

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
You mean the one where you trade with a fat-looking ghost near the mess hall?

No bonuses still.
Did you install the mod in proper path? Have you rebooted the game?
If everything ok, your maxHP would become 5000+, and the startup money changed from 0 to 3000

Here is the shop
2020092402574600-C7D8C4153CC9802713604F54C53304E0.jpg

2020092402570100-C7D8C4153CC9802713604F54C53304E0.jpg

Last edited by Eiffel2018,

Hakamdeebad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont think it works for that particular version i think it was patched out...Why dont you use PKHEX

I believe all that needs to be done is for either:

1) The 1.0.1 shiny codes get ported to 1.0.2
2) New shiny codes are created (which would be easier to do by using the 1.0.1 codes as a start anyway)

It is definitely still possible to hack shiny codes, but I assume everyone just moved on from Let's Go to Sword/Shield and no one really wants to bother with an old game, which I understand. I just would like to start with Let's Go myself before Sw/Sh because I've never played Pokemon before and want to start off with an easier one.

As for not using pkhex, pkhex can be a bit overwhelming for a newcomer with all of the options that it has available, which makes it really easy to mess things up, in addition to all the details that someone can mess up which would make their Pokemon "illegal." As a newcomer, I don't even know what EV, IV, AV are yet, so instead of making stupid mistakes using pkhex, a shiny code that would allow you to acquire Shiny Pokemon in-game, naturally, without much chance for error would be better.

Reactions: burhansalih

Hoennheim

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
JVSK is a savefilemanager like Edizon or Checkpoint.
In Checkpoint i don't find the original Switch Savefile ..., then i try JVSK ...
This ist working.

hey man its working just download the file which is the post gdrive link above, remove the file extension .sav then restore the save using checkpoint make sure you you create a backup first before you do that

kite21

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If everything ok, your maxHP would become 5000+, and the startup money changed from 0 to 3000

Here is the shop
View attachment 225896

View attachment 225895
Hi, does this work on AMS? I downloaded a file a few pages back but it's a SX OS file. I already finished the game twice so now I just want to finish the story as fast as possible o3o.

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Here is the shop
View attachment 225896

View attachment 225895
Im usinng SxOs , just put the folder where the cheat folders goes ans i started a new file , also tried with the game save thta i had already been playingand it gives me the choice of hell , i didnt choose it and start with 50 hp , then a try with hell mode and also 50 hp ,on a new save do i need the latest update ?
does this only works in hell mode ?

Last edited by matias3ds,
Reactions: Khalyus
D

Deleted User

What codes are there now for SM3DAS? I really lost the track here. The codes on Cheatslips for SM64 crash the game, and the codes for SMS and SMG don't work at all although the description says they are for v1.0.1.

all codes there worked for me on version 1.0
mario sunshine will crash if you have all codes on, especially the 999 blue coins, so just use infinite lives, or use all cheats once, save your game, and turn all cheats off

mario galaxy codes dont crash my game, they stop working after 1.1.0 update

didnt try mario 64 cheats, they did work, but didnt bother with the game since i have the Homebrew v8

now if someone can make me a moon jump and infinite health for Mario Sunshine 1.1.0

18 years ago i got 120 stars, now i cant even comprehend how i collected red coins in pirana Park Ferris wheel ffs

Last edited by ,

KageShinobi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone sorry to randomly post this. But has anyone figured out how to get cheats with edizon for hades on atmosphere. I saw the hades.zip on page 1448 i downloaded it and I dont think I can use that for atmosphere. I keep getting wrecked on the 1st boss. Dont get me wrong im oddly enjoying getting wrecked but I would really like some extra cash. Anyone figure it out. Sorry for asking if this has already been asked, but I usually get most my cheats from cheatslips.com and just ftp to my switch. But there hasnt been cheats posted yet.
Also completely seperate from Hades. Has anyone figured out how to unlock all characters in WWE 2K Battlegrounds yet?

Reactions: matias3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1