ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello - I create a tool that will compare two Hex files and display on screen the differences between the two files.

Now, I am comparing two game saves of mine save1 w/o a character and save2 w/ a character to try to "unlock" the character

When I compare the two saves there are only 24 lines that differ between the two files.

However, if I change line in save1 to match line in save2 (hoping it could be the character unlock) - when I inject the save back into the game with Chekpoint and attempt to load the save in game, I get a message informing me the save is corrupted.

Which leads me to the question - am I changing the wrong address, and it has nothing to do with character unlock?
many saves has protection, changing even one byte could corrupt the save

MikeTheKnight2016

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would he really cool and it used yo exist for Wii , lets hope that Team xecuter can bring an App like that On an new firmware update

It wouldn't be hard to implement. Same principle as a standard app 'dialing' out to the host to check for an updated version.

The only issue I foresee is that we still are working off a few different sites that have cheat codes. Until we can all get together and have that centralized :)

LIGHTDEMONCODEH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please for a humble request.
Game: 20XX
HP 9001
MP 9001
Armor 9001 ( prefer armor code to the HP one )
Bolts 9001
Draco character infinite Draco Charges
Owlfeather Boots infinite flight time
Armatort's Boots infinite hover
Dracopent's Boots infinite double jumps
Oxjack's Boots infinite Air dashes
Augments are doubled or quadrupled ( this happens when you get the "hysteria" looks like a ghost icon from the green lab gate things, but hysteria also means taking X3 damage from that point on

patjenova

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can someone check these cheats. There for:
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Ver.2.0.2
0100F3400332C000 japanese. I wan't to know if these work on european version

Attachments

• e3938fa78579c1ca.txt
    14.6 KB · Views: 989
Reactions: matias3ds

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello - I create a tool that will compare two Hex files and display on screen the differences between the two files.

Now, I am comparing two game saves of mine save1 w/o a character and save2 w/ a character to try to "unlock" the character

When I compare the two saves there are only 24 lines that differ between the two files.

However, if I change line in save1 to match line in save2 (hoping it could be the character unlock) - when I inject the save back into the game with Chekpoint and attempt to load the save in game, I get a message informing me the save is corrupted.

Which leads me to the question - am I changing the wrong address, and it has nothing to do with character unlock?

Share your Tool whit us.

Maybe it's better than HxD and the other Hex Editors.

Reactions: matias3ds

MikeTheKnight2016

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Share your Tool whit us.

Maybe it's better than HxD and the other Hex Editors.

I like it better than HxD just because this will update the value for you from a simple check box click and button press. Where HxD it's a find replace and manual.

I am displaying the offset as I was hoping to uncover how the SX OS engine uses Heap, Main, Static to determine what type of memory address you are working with, but at this stage in the game I have had no such luck.

But here is a MEGA link to the .exe - I'll put it and full source code on GitHub probably later today. But it will allow you to choose two HEX files, and when you press validate will show the differences between the two files. You then have the option to do nothing or to click the checkbox for all rows you wish to update. Then simply pressing the button will update all checked values.

Values are replaced in file2 with the values from file1 for any row that is checked.

GitHub: - removed MEGA link

https://github.com/miketheknight2016/HexCompare

Last edited by MikeTheKnight2016,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo