Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by matias3ds, Oct 8, 2018.

1. wiitendo84

wiitendo84 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    New Albany, Indiana
    Sorry it's taking a bit but I'm making sure that the codes I post will be working without a hitch. So the witcher 3 codes should be put up no later than tomorrow afternoon. Possibly tonight if I can.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

2. dometery

dometery Member

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2019
    Canada
    Thank you for all your time and work. I am sure others like myself appreciate what you are doing!

3. Aldizzle86

Aldizzle86 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2016
    United States
    Stockton, CA

4. jeniCH

jeniCH Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2019
    Japan
    The Alliance Alive HD Remaster
    TID:010083a00b2da000
    BID:dac7f5feae672e48

MISTOVER
    TID: 0100c4200f0be000
    BID: 6aa3748f212bda40

I am sorry to request it again.
    Please give me cheats code.

Green Hypnotic and Supreme23 like this.
  5. wiitendo84

wiitendo84 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    New Albany, Indiana
    I'm pretty sure almost half of these are possible. The other half are like you said almost impossible right now. I may have to make the gold a button modifier to work correctly and the durability one is something that may take a lot of time to do. Most of the ones I'm making are the basic ones and plan on my next day off to work on the more problematic ones.

r0tten1 likes this.
  6. Lionheartwolf

Lionheartwolf GBAtemp Regular

May 28, 2017
    So I know this was an old game as mugenjikuu said, but I went back and completed all the codes for those who are still interested. I included all characters, and all weapon ammo, as well as fixing the old broken codes for EXP, DCT, CP, and Renown. I also fixed the visual bug for CP by setting L button to refill it instead of constantly turning the cheat on and off. I didn't manage to find that darn AP value. I tried everything I could think of but I couldn't find the specific value that locks the bar in place. I also didn't make cheats for AI allies. (i.e. When Raz decides to go OFP for example) I do know that there HP values are slightly offset between playable characters, and just as easy to find and make cheats for but without playing the entire game, and knowing exactly how many there are I can't do that just yet. I might just go back and fix that once I am done playing though. Thanks to @mugenjikuu for his gamesave and initial work.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

man Im getting some feedback from that post :P

Yeah, Its been awhile but if I am not mistaken from what I remember from the PS4 cheats you should be able to at the very least get

God Mode
    Easy Kill
    Inf Stamina
    No Toxic
    Inf Adrenaline
    Inf Oxygen
    Inf Horse Run
    Min Horse Panic
    Inf Money
    Max Weight
    XP
    Inf Skill Points
    Durable Weapons and Armor

but codes like Always Win Gwent are a little more tricky. Good luck though! I don't have it on the Switch but I'll help anyway I can.

Last edited by Lionheartwolf, Oct 14, 2019
  7. wiitendo84

wiitendo84 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    New Albany, Indiana
    Lol. Naw I know what you mean. Right now noexs is giving me a bit of a problem about connecting to the switch. This is a bit perplexing as it was working a hour or so ago.
    Edit:
    The codes I found didnt work properly. So I'm retrying again and now noexs is giving me a bit of a problem.

Last edited by wiitendo84, Oct 14, 2019
    Lionheartwolf likes this.
  8. SageIsSerious

SageIsSerious Member

Newcomer
    Nov 12, 2018
    United States
    Do you have a working god mode?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

9. Mandikiri

Mandikiri Princess

Feb 11, 2016
    United States
    Rainbow Land
    Thank you for this. I shall try it.

10. Lionheartwolf

May 28, 2017
    Funny thing, I also had the same problem with Noexs last night and today. Fortunately I didnt have to do much searching because I knew what I was looking for but that is super frustrating when it craps out halfway through a super long Unknown search, or when you are banging your head against a wall because a cheat you know should work doesnt and its because you lost your connection without realizing it.

11. brynthomas80

brynthomas80 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2016
    I know how to edit this game in hex editor but don't know how to make save editor code. I posted thread for editing this game.

velvetmxo likes this.
  12. cheungpakwan

cheungpakwan GBAtemp Regular

Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    request for witcher 3 [v0] please..
    because i can't install the update for witcher 3, and can't repack [v3.4][v131072] [CUSTOM XCI] also using nsc-builder because its size very big

thanks in advance.. :bow:

Last edited by cheungpakwan, Oct 14, 2019
  13. mackun

mackun Member

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2018
    Singapore
    plus one for this. cheers and TIA!

Green Hypnotic likes this.
  14. RedScorpion

RedScorpion Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2016
    Australia
    somehow enabling inf hp freezes my switch.

enabling inf ammo freezes as well

Last edited by RedScorpion, Oct 14, 2019
    Melonbear likes this.
  15. Melonbear

Melonbear Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2018
    United States

Same thing happened to me

16. Lionheartwolf

May 28, 2017
    Huh...Im not sure what to say, I don't have any issues, and I've never had a cheat freeze my Switch. Are you using SXOS or Atmosphere?

17. RedScorpion

RedScorpion Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2016
    Australia
    Yes. Atmosphere.

Melonbear likes this.
  18. Lionheartwolf

May 28, 2017
    Im not really an expert on Atmosphere's cheater. If I had to take a shot in the dark I would venture to guess that Edizon's format for loop cheats are different than SXOS.

I could be wrong, I honestly dont know since Ive never worked with it. My cheats were tested and working on SXOS. If somebody does know what loop cheats look like on Edizon and doesnt mind showing me I'd be glad to convert it for you. Thats all I can do.

RedScorpion likes this.
  19. Thejigmaster

Thejigmaster Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2019
    United States
    It’s simply easier to find addresses and pointers, and most people play 2d mode due to nostalgia.

you can simply go to tockington which forces 2d mode, activate the cheats, go back into the game, then back to Edizon to deadtivate and then exit tockington back to 3D the items will still be in your inventory.

Blackmonster likes this.
  20. Paranoire

Paranoire Member

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2019
    Poland

Someone, please, help!!!!!
    Only GodMode, plz!

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted