Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by matias3ds, Oct 8, 2018.

1. chauneechau

chauneechau Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 4, 2019
    United States
    REQUEST!

can someone give me a checkpoint for all characters in smash ultimate? MUST BE 4.0.0 version of smash on 8.1.0 switch firmware

2. Ultimos54

Ultimos54 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 27, 2018
    Australia
    @HylianLZ do you know where the first order starts and the last order ends? so we can know when to stop editing as to not break the game lol.
    also im a bit confused so for unlocking the orders basically you should be seeing just 01 00 00 60 over and over to a certain point or is it 01 00 00 60 01 00 00 00 over and over as to unlock the orders ?I'm new to this so some help would be awesome.

3. Deobulakenyo

Deobulakenyo GBAtemp Regular

Oct 8, 2018
    Philippines

What is the fullpower cheat code? i haven't seen it yet

4. Lionheartwolf

Lionheartwolf GBAtemp Regular

May 28, 2017
    They are already built into the game. You press the R stick in iirc.

L+R stick is for no encounters
    R stick is for full power full atb
    L stick is for 3x speed.

Does anybody know if the PC exclusive cheats are still accessible since they are virtually the same game? I have a deep rooted suspicion that they are just disabled in the .exe file and a simple mod will turn them back on.

Last edited by Lionheartwolf, Sep 4, 2019
  5. alxrite

alxrite Member

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2018
    United States
    FF8 Remaster:
    I have a friend that plays this on PC. His save wont work on my game on switch. He can also use Hyne fine, but I can not. Hyne will not read the file. Wonder if they will update Hyne to work with Switch saves.

IMnoob likes this.
  6. Oddrich

Oddrich Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2019
    Costa Rica
    Excuse me, is there already codes for Crash Team Racing 1.0.7?

7. chefmario

chefmario Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2018
    United States
    I just tested this and it works with siren and all the GF's i have. Thanks for the update.

[GF AP always Get 255 on Battle]
    041f0000 645f8cca 000000ff
    041f0000 6487f5c0 000000ff
    041f0000 6487f5c2 000000ff
    041f0000 6487f5c4 000000ff
    041f0000 6487f5c6 000000ff
    041f0000 6487f5c8 000000ff

thuggothic and IMnoob like this.
  8. IMnoob

IMnoob GBAtemp Regular

May 2, 2019
    Indonesia
    You are welcome :), i update for squal HP, zell HP, Rinoa HP and 1fst char, 2scnd char and 3rd char 9999 on battle

chefmario likes this.
  9. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Addict

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    Crash Team Racing 1.0.7

Oddrich and cheungpakwan like this.
  10. chefmario

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2018
    United States
    Okay quick update does not work with diablos... just used the lamp and he does not get the 255 ap. so far everyone else works.
    Update:
    Fixed, Thanks IMnoob

Last edited by chefmario, Sep 4, 2019
    IMnoob likes this.
  11. IMnoob

IMnoob GBAtemp Regular

May 2, 2019
    Indonesia
    Using pc save to compare with switch version, because i see it seem similar and identical

chefmario likes this.
  12. chefmario

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2018
    United States
    Would love to know if this is possible also, to transfer saves from pc to switch and edit them and such. Thanks.

13. cheungpakwan

cheungpakwan GBAtemp Regular

Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    is this 1.0.7 update already include new spyro dragon characters ?

14. TerpToke

TerpToke GBAtemp Regular

Sep 17, 2018
    United States
    Ohigho
    Worked for me. Spyro+The Cart with 3 wheels that looks like a bug= A fast good time if you know how to drift boost well.

cheungpakwan likes this.
  15. IMnoob

IMnoob GBAtemp Regular

May 2, 2019
    Indonesia
    I will see later, ☺️. Im playing man of medan right now. Its a good game,

chefmario and TerpToke like this.
  16. Lykon

Lykon Member

Newcomer
    May 26, 2018
    Italy
    Thanks. Would it be possible to change map id, effectively teleporting to a previous location? I missed a chest that I can't get until much, much, later in the game.

Last edited by Lykon, Sep 4, 2019
  17. iKing_PR

iKing_PR Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2014
    United States
    Requesting if there arent yet
    codes for Blade II Return of evil
    also Yu Gi Oh Legacy of duelist link evolution (inf lp, summons) and Grandia HD Collection

18. TerpToke

TerpToke GBAtemp Regular

Sep 17, 2018
    United States
    Ohigho
    I'm sure it's time has passed, but does anyone know if a code exists to have unlimited fusion time with your legion on Astral Chains? The game doesn't need cheats but it would be super fun lol. I beat the game and now I'm just like "what do now".

19. Badgal

Badgal Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2019
    United States
    Bayonetta 2
    TID:01007960049A0000
    BID:40ea84adf0a7bc26

The jumps code and the witch time code is not found
    Could someone help ?
    I would really appreciate it if someone would help me. ;D

20. HylianLZ

HylianLZ Member

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2019
    United States
    @Actez I totally forgot to mention. Finding the active save file is a pain, since there are so many, and the game rotates between files. What I do is sell or buy something and save at the PC and note the exact amount of money I have. Only one file will have the right number. (You can also use Gene Codes on a Legion to the same effect) Also, I'm certain there's something else I'm missing when it comes to items that would allow you to add one to your inventory. Perhaps it's a counter of some kind with the total amount of items in your inventory or something, but I never really messed with it.

@Ultimos54 So the orders do move around a bit, but not by much. They're usually in that area, but it's easy to tell what the area is based on the bytes you'll see. From what I can tell, all the values that contain an 00 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 or some combination of other numbers, such as damage with the baton, are values with an order attached. And the value would contain 8 bytes. So at several points, it will look like 01 00 00 60 01 00 00 00 repeated over and over, but there are several spaces in between. In my save, the values are stored between AEFB0-AF577, and contains 185 total sets of 8 bytes. IIRC, there are only 180 orders, so there should theoretically be 5 spaces of 8 bytes of 00 in there somewhere. Also, remember that my game freezes when I take a picture, so most of this is just a theory, but I do have all the orders complete.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted