Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by matias3ds, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Xnuxer

Xnuxer Newbie

Newcomer
    May 12, 2019
    Indonesia
    Sorry.. Im newbie to find code.. Im just asking for my code is it right or not. Because i found that 3 address with sxos search engine. Can u teach me how to find main address, search the value address and make like those code ? What tools did u use to create those code and find main address ? @Lionheartwolf

Last edited by Xnuxer, May 15, 2019
  2. Stoned

Stoned GBAtemp Addict

Mar 26, 2014
    Germany
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/noexs-remote-debugger.512668/

matias3ds and Xnuxer like this.
  3. Lionheartwolf

Lionheartwolf Member

Newcomer
    May 28, 2017
    Im probably not the best to help with this specific platform. Ive only been working with it for about a week now. The tools for Switch cheats are also kinda lacking compared to other tools like Cheat Engine. I highly recommend starting by googling "Cheat Engine" and downloading it. Its really for PC apps mostly, but it comes with a decent enough tutorial that will help you understand concepts like pointers, offsets, and the basics of how values are read and written.

When you have a good grasp with that, I recommend Noexs for the Switch, its really the only decent tool (that I know of) for finding pointers. Its still a little limiting from what Im finding but, it will get you like 75% of the way there.

Last edited by Lionheartwolf, May 15, 2019
    Xnuxer likes this.
  4. DaBlackDeath

DaBlackDeath .::[ lone wolf ]::.

Dec 22, 2007
    Germany
    Thanks to @Lionheartwolf for the pointer (99ammo)

So I extended the Resident Evil 0 list a bit.
    They are working for me on SXOS v2.6.2 FW 7.0.1

99 Items - all slots - both chars

99 Items - all slots - Rebecca or Billy

99 Items - each slot editable - both chars

Item modifier

Items Modifier Value List - (decimal value)

Yeah, the Item List values are in decimal because I was too lazy to convert them to hexadecimal.
    Please convert them by yourself.

5. Lionheartwolf

Lionheartwolf Member

Newcomer
    May 28, 2017
    Dang man, I spent all morning typing this stuff up. I was like 80% done. Maybe give me a heads up next time...:P

I guess Ill work on HP if you dont have that done already.

6. DaBlackDeath

DaBlackDeath .::[ lone wolf ]::.

Dec 22, 2007
    Germany
    Oops, sorry bro. I started a hour ago with extending the list. And nope - I am not working on a health code. Thats your part. :)
    Feel free to post whatever you found - the more the better ^_^

Supreme23 and Lionheartwolf like this.
  7. Lionheartwolf

Lionheartwolf Member

Newcomer
    May 28, 2017
    No worries, It's not like a credit thing or anything, Im really just reworking older cheat engine codes anyway. I have never played this game before so Im sure it's probably easier for somebody who might already be familiar with it.

I might do a timer cheat too if I can. I think between those 3 things this game should be squared away nicely enough.

felonius, Supreme23 and DaBlackDeath like this.
  8. Xnuxer

Xnuxer Newbie

Newcomer
    May 12, 2019
    Indonesia
    Thank you for the information stoned and lionheartwolf ☺️. Im gonna learn deeper about cheats engine.

Last edited by Xnuxer, May 16, 2019
  9. Joshifer34

Joshifer34 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2019
    United States
    can someone make this a txt file or zip file, I'm on an old iMac every time i try their corrupt, but it works when i download someone else. please and thank you

10. beardchub

beardchub Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2018
    Japan
    Thank you so much, but could you create Inf Health and Save = 0? Thanks

11. Lionheartwolf

Lionheartwolf Member

Newcomer
    May 28, 2017
    I have the HP values and a .txt for the hex values needed for item mods. I'll be posting them within the next hour or so, I just want to test a few things first.

beardchub and felonius like this.
  12. beardchub

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2018
    Japan
    Thank you so much/

13. Lionheartwolf

Lionheartwolf Member

Newcomer
    May 28, 2017
    Here are the HP values for Resident Evil Zero:

[Infinite HP (Rebecca)]
    580F0000 01BB1320
    780F0000 00081420
    640F0000 00000000 000000FA

[Infinite HP (Billy)]
    580F0000 01BB1320
    780F0000 00014BD0
    640F0000 00000000 000000FA

If somebody could test these to make sure they work that would be great. I didn't have a problem with them on SX-OS but Noexs was acting up for me all night so I didn't get to test them very well. I also attached the Item list and their HEX values in case anybody still needs it.

As for a timer cheat, or 0 save cheat, I probably could do it if somebody has a gamesave that is close to the end. Im not entirely sure there is a good way to check your time until then (Im really not to familiar with this game). It might also be something easier to find by save editing since that data is usually easy to find within gamesave data.

Attached Files:

Last edited by Lionheartwolf, May 16, 2019
  14. Tere Valentin

Tere Valentin GBAtemp Fan

Nov 21, 2015
    United States
    Quick heads up.
    Assasins Creed 3 Remaster is out.

Inf HP works, but it crashes sometimes. Only cheats I used is inf hp for both characters and the Item slot R1 cheat for both characters. So not sure what causes the crash.

Wish I could unlock inf ammo weapons instantly x_x

Last edited by Tere Valentin, May 16, 2019
  15. beardchub

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2018
    Japan
    I just try to play with Normal mode, and HP not work for me, it that easy only? thanks

16. Lionheartwolf

Lionheartwolf Member

Newcomer
    May 28, 2017
    I just updated Rebecca's HP code a few moments ago, make sure yours matches with the updated one and let me know if you still have problems.

eco95 and beardchub like this.
  17. beardchub

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2018
    Japan
    Thanks, I have already tried, but I think that is my version of RE0 problem, it don't work for me.
    but don't worry, another guy tested any say it working.

Last edited by beardchub, May 16, 2019
  18. TrunksSSJ23

TrunksSSJ23 GBAtemp Regular

May 18, 2007
    United States
    Assassin's creed is out now. This has been a good week lol

19. Lionheartwolf

Lionheartwolf Member

Newcomer
    May 28, 2017
    Yeah, it's a really picky game. Even when I am looking for codes in Noexs I have to constantly turn all the cheats off before cutscenes and loading screens or it starts to freeze up, usually just turning all the codes off tends to get it moving again, try that and see how it goes. I think the values change during those times and it causes all kinds of problems. I also noticed that the HP cheat for Rebecca gets a little screwy if you don't have Billy on your team yet, so keep that in mind if there are any moments in the game where he isn't around (like the intro).

Im going to look into it more tomorrow, but it's super late for me now.

Last edited by Lionheartwolf, May 16, 2019
    DaBlackDeath, eco95 and beardchub like this.
  20. beardchub

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2018
    Japan
    I have an idea, can we change slot 1(Rebecca/Billy's Left 1) and set it to 99 's Mixed Herb, so we can health by myself and don't have that bug. also, we don't need to lost Mixed Herb when you use it.(If you set it to 1 and it will lose and your key item will change to Mixed Herb)