ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many users never respect cheat creators and never ask permission. this is what i see and it happening on switch and playstation 4 scene. that's why I never share my cheats publicly again either on switch or playstation 4.
Sad that a small group of nasty people spoiled your joy of sharing.
I think they are probably just some spoiled brad or those that continue to be in that state after they aged.

It is to keep these spoiled brad out that people with no history here are not allowed to join the private group, otherwise they will just create a new account and come in to create havoc.

Last edited by TomSwitch,

wiitendo84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll definitely have to check em out. I know how to use edizon to find simple things to change things like money and stats. What I don't know how to do fully yet is find the values to make something like an XP multiplier etc or how to properly edit inventory items without a boatload of trial and error. And hopefully it mentions how to create the actual cheat
For the edit inventory items, its like a dual edge sword. It depends if the game has specific spots for items or if they're a get em as you go, like on one run through you get a health jar and its at the first spot but if you do a second run through and you get a magic bottle in that spot instead. You would need to find those ID's in order to really get a good idea as to properly doing a cheat for them. The XP multiplier is definitely a assembly hack. Those are ones that I am not knowledgeable in. But ReclaimerShawn has some videos on assembly hacking and what you need to do it.

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Many users never respect cheat creators and never ask permission. this is what i see and it happening on switch and playstation 4 scene. that's why I never share my cheats publicly again either on switch or playstation 4.
4 users here who spam to get inside the group dont even care who makes the cheats, and even after being told the cheats are also inside the main archive after few days, they get Grumpy for not being accepted

the person who complained the most thought the Authors didn't know about his other forum Activity

i suggest you surround yourself with like minded people and hang out with them even if you dont share cheats anymore
Try TomSwitch Breeze/Edizon SE Discord

The Private Group in here is just a version of this thread without the people who insulted the Authors

Also thanks for your Grandia HD Cheats!

Lionheartwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The PS4 scene is pretty sloppy. I think everybody just uploads to PS4trainer now. (I do remember seeing some of your stuff there.) I don't know, I haven't shared any PS4 cheats since PS4cheater/PS4Reaper was a thing. I don't know what people use now.

Reactions: IMnoob and crazy_p

IMnoob

Ps4 & Switch Code Maker
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
@Lionheartwolf , Now I only share my PS4 cheats in a small community on Discord, but only for Indonesian people. The cheat that I made is an example like this. made with visual studio

Attachments

• my cheats.jpg
    my cheats.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 56

malazz10r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
most of the time i'm a Silent Reader , looking for switch's shared cheats based on game that i played
but not every game need it the cheats , i asked this forum if any 1 got the cheat for g generation genesis before but none responded , i guess the game wasn;t that popular .

i did ask if i can join the private group .. but yeah i guess the answer will be a NO
i apologized if my action or anything offended some of ppl here and if i have to contribute something for the forum , and yes i will do it .

but if something like " don;t share the cheats to public without the author permission" it;s a contribution
please consider me as a member :)

Tuesday at 10:53 PM
malazz10r has requested membership in Cheat Codes Add and Request.

jayawidura

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
its okay, i also misunderstood you and i apologize for it
if nobody brought up his pic, i would not have said anything

the Private Group doesn't like to share why certain Users are black listed, but this one has gone too far by re-posting from Private group too, and he complain why he got kicked/ isn't approved again
i'm sorry If i'm mistaken...but why can i not join the groups....one time i have been aproved...but suddenly I've been kick out..I dont understand why i've been kick out from the group...and i have been join the grup again ..but it always fail....I'm sorry if i make a mistake somewhere...but can i get the aprroved...I Really enjoy the cheat code that all the '"Master" have been created...and I cannot make a cheat code myself because I lack of talent...please considered my plea...I really appreciated if you could allow me to join the groups...Thank You so Much For your concerns

theeternal92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the edit inventory items, its like a dual edge sword. It depends if the game has specific spots for items or if they're a get em as you go, like on one run through you get a health jar and its at the first spot but if you do a second run through and you get a magic bottle in that spot instead. You would need to find those ID's in order to really get a good idea as to properly doing a cheat for them. The XP multiplier is definitely a assembly hack. Those are ones that I am not knowledgeable in. But ReclaimerShawn has some videos on assembly hacking and what you need to do it.
I appreciate the info. I'll stick to doing the more simpler stuff until I slowly figure it all out in like 30 years. God bless you cheat code maker folks for doing all the tedious work.

Reactions: taytwo-five

EidosX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
For anyone asking for Fatal Frame 5, its really easy, just use Edizon for editing quantity or score. This game really don’t need a cheat code.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone asking for Fatal Frame 5, its really easy, just use Edizon for editing quantity or score. This game really don’t need a cheat code.
Then that could be said about any game, so pointless making a post in the cheat thread if people could edit values.

Some don't even bother to try learn these basics and dont even try play the game without cheats and from day one, ask gor cheats.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll definitely have to check em out. I know how to use edizon to find simple things to change things like money and stats. What I don't know how to do fully yet is find the values to make something like an XP multiplier etc or how to properly edit inventory items without a boatload of trial and error. And hopefully it mentions how to create the actual cheat
It is very easy.

If its things like xp as a bar then thats an unmown search, then search greater than, less than depending if the value increases or decreases.

Inventory in most cases will be near item value.

For example if you have an address to give you 999 of an item, the item ID is usually near the item ID amount, you can use memory editor to look for this.

For example if you had two items, take 2nd item out, look at memory address that gives you 999, then look at the memory address, then swap that item and see again, you should see it.

It may not apply to all games, but looking at memory editor can save you a lot of time.

sargetyu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone got an unlock everything code for mortal kombat 11 or a game save with everything unlocked including all fatalities and brutalities

Anticristo666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
No soy de postear nada.. pero me parece una estupides andar creando un grupo privado por que comparten unos cheats de un juego sin autorizacion... la verdad este tipo de actitudes por parte de algunos miembros de la comunidad solo crea discordia, xq muchos usuarios (incluyendome) no tenemos el tiempo necesario para ponernos a aprender como se hace

La verdad es que los administradores de la pagina tienen que ver estas actitudes por parte de estos miembros y banearlos de la comunidad, xq le saca la "escencia" a esta pagina que es la de compsrtir conocimiento (o sl menos eso veo yo)

Les recuerdo a estos "usuarios" que siempre hay gente que saca redito de los logros por las creaciones/descubrimientos que se hace en la escena del homebrew/hacking de consolas, es algo que no se puede evitar.

Saludos

PD: estoy jugando el SMT 5 en sx os y pude modificar maca y gloria, viendo un video en yt

Reactions: DaniiMeli

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool