ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

jhmiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
First I want to say that it does not seem right to me that the cheats are published when the authors have not allowed it, that in advance.
But banning someone here because their nickname appears on another website does not seem right to me.
Two accounts with the same username on 2 different sites does not mean it is the same user.
How do you know that it is the same user?

I'm not saying it as something against you, ZER-O, it's just a thought.

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First I want to say that it does not seem right to me that the cheats are published when the authors have not allowed it, that in advance.
But banning someone here because their nickname appears on another website does not seem right to me.
Two accounts with the same username on 2 different sites does not mean it is the same user.
How do you know that it is the same user?

I'm not saying it as something against you, ZER-O, it's just a thought.
this is the same user who liked your comment, he was using the profile image from the motorcycle few months back, he also writes the same exact comments in both forums, this isnt based on his name

you are correct, but this person is spamming to join the private group, and complains about it, and all he been doing since the start of 2021 is re-posting the cheat from patjenova, Eiffel, Spider_Man and many others here and never adds the credits, he claim he made the cheats on another site

ask him why he keep spamming the thread here and never mention who made these cheats

this post is going to get deleted by GBA admins, this is to show why he is black listed in the group, i never said he should be banned from GBAtemp
pokemon snap.png
Spiderman Zelda cheats.png

Bravely Default II.png

Last edited by ZER-O,

jhmiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
you are correct, but this person is spamming to join the private group, and complains about it, and all he been doing since the start of 2021 is re-posting the cheat from patjenova, Eiffel and everybody here and never adds the credits, he claim he made the cheats on another site

ask him why he keep spamming the thread here and never mention who made these cheats

this post is going to get deleted by GBA admins, this is to show why he is black listed in the group, i never said he should be banned from GBAtemp
View attachment 284099View attachment 284100
View attachment 284098
That was the question I had, how to know what user it was.
If you've done a follow-up like that and you're sure it's him, okay, put him on the blacklist that has earned it.

this is to show why he is black listed in the group, i never said he should be banned from GBAtemp
Sorry, I didn't mean banned, I wanted to say blacklisted.

Reactions: Musss and ZER-O

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That was the question I had, how to know what user it was.
If you've done a follow-up like that and you're sure it's him, okay, put him on the blacklist that has earned it.

Sorry, I didn't mean banned, I wanted to say blacklisted.
its okay, i also misunderstood you and i apologize for it
if nobody brought up his pic, i would not have said anything

the Private Group doesn't like to share why certain Users are black listed, but this one has gone too far by re-posting from Private group too, and he complain why he got kicked/ isn't approved again

Last edited by ZER-O,

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, i tried learning how the new ams gdbstub works, and tried it with D2R.

Diablo II Resurrected 1.0.0.6

so, because i have almost 0 asm experience, i dont know what problems with arise with this code:
[Muiltcode AIO]
04000000 004D92D0 2A1903FA
[invincible, slow enemies, inf mana, inf stamina, OHK enemies]
so if there are any problem with this code, plz dont ask me, i dont know how to go somewhere and do whatever it need to do.
so @cancery1987, make sure to back up your save first, because this is my first asm code. and im still learning.

felonius

Trophies
XP
Country
its okay, i also misunderstood you and i apologize for it
if nobody brought up his pic, i would not have said anything

the Private Group doesn't like to share why certain Users are black listed, but this one has gone too far by re-posting from Private group too, and he complain why he got kicked/ isn't approved again
So that's why this guy never got approved by admin to join the group.
Was wondering as his level was quite high. Didn't know he reposted without permission and crediting others.

felonius

Trophies
XP
Country
Many users never respect cheat creators and never ask permission. this is what i see and it happening on switch and playstation 4 scene. that's why I never share my cheats publicly again either on switch or playstation 4.
Maybe u can share with the other trusted code makers to learn from each other?

Sakura1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its all about trust but I'm not entirely sure why someone would post it on another site I don't really see what he would get from doing that.. and you can easily do a search and gbatemp be the first to pop up so...

theeternal92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there like an in depth guide on how to create cheats? I would rather learn how to do it myself so that I never have to depend on anyone for cheats apart from those who helped me learn to do it. I tried searching but I might be using the wrong search queries to find what I'm looking for.

wiitendo84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there like an in depth guide on how to create cheats? I would rather learn how to do it myself so that I never have to depend on anyone for cheats apart from those who helped me learn to do it. I tried searching but I might be using the wrong search queries to find what I'm looking for.
Depends on what programs you want to use. I've made two tutorials, one for Edizon SE and Pointer Searcher and one for Jnoexs. Both show how to make your basic codes using known values and unknown values. Both have videos along with text to follow along with. They've been up for quite a while and it should get you started using those programs however, if you're looking for assembly hacks, I haven't done any on those. There's another person on here who has done some real in depth tutorials as well. The links are on the first post of this thread.

Here you go for ReclaimerShawn

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-make-double-pointer-codes-and-basic-asm-cheats.593018/

His tutorials are very in-depth and covers several things I didn't as I just wanted to get people into the basics at first. There are lots of tutorials for you guys. On top of these, look at some tutorials for other systems as well. That's how a lot of people I know learned how to do the walk on water codes (or in my day the Jesus code). Keep at it and you'll be doing things that you didn't even know were possible.

Last edited by wiitendo84,

theeternal92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on what programs you want to use. I've made two tutorials, one for Edizon SE and Pointer Searcher and one for Jnoexs. Both show how to make your basic codes using known values and unknown values. Both have videos along with text to follow along with. They've been up for quite a while and it should get you started using those programs however, if you're looking for assembly hacks, I haven't done any on those. There's another person on here who has done some real in depth tutorials as well. The links are on the first post of this thread.
I'll definitely have to check em out. I know how to use edizon to find simple things to change things like money and stats. What I don't know how to do fully yet is find the values to make something like an XP multiplier etc or how to properly edit inventory items without a boatload of trial and error. And hopefully it mentions how to create the actual cheat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)