ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

xtatu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@xtatu I just wanted to let you know that your 1P Invincible code for Smash Bros. causes projectiles to not hit anymore against other characters. They still work on bosses, though. It's not that problematic, I just thought you would like to know.
some commands don't work
stay invisible blows
more punch kick works grab
actually would have to do codecave
the code would work better

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hi, just tried it earlier today, it doesn't work. It freezes my console until i restart it. Does anyone have any solutions to get them to work?

If thats the Case, the Cheats won't work on SXOS too.

You probaly copied them from a diffrent Region.
In most Cases you can't simply use the Cheats from an Asian Version on the EU / US Versions.

wiitendo84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so hopefully in the next 2 to 3 weeks I'll have a new series of hacking videos set up that use Edizon SE with Pointer searcher. I'm hoping that this will help with people who want to learn to hack their own codes as well. For the first video I'm going to get a new micro card and show how to get it setup to begin with. I'm going to do the basic videos like before, unknown and known variables. How to make a code that uses button combinations. Pretty much the stuff that I have already shown with Jnoexs but to hopefully get more people on board. For those of you who make codes, I would like to put out some invites on this as far as how to find certain things like moonjump etc. More than willing to make this a bigger thing as well.

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Story of Seasons - Pioneers of Olive Town EU/US Version
TID: 010082E012A84000
BID: 4410C92B04087143
Version: 1.0.3

You can find the Updated Cheats here.

- I replaced the Pointers from the Friendship & Skills Cheats.
- I updated the ITEM ID's.txt File with Angely's additional Item Id's.
- Box Items x999 (Atmosphere Exclusive)
- Animals Max Friedship & Happiness (Atmosphere Exclusive)
In future Updates i will drop the Support for SXOS.

I'm not willing to convert every Cheat Code anymore.

Example:
Look at the Max Friendship Cheat SXOS -> AMS
(347 Lines of Code vs 15 Lines of Code)

I did leave Instructions on how to make the Box Items,
Friedship & Happiness Cheats SXOS compatible.

There are also Instructions on how to switch to Atmosphere.

Please have a look at the updated Readme to use my Cheats properly.

Last edited by crazy_p,

MewtwoFanz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If thats the Case, the Cheats won't work on SXOS too.

You probaly copied them from a diffrent Region.
In most Cases you can't simply use the Cheats from an Asian Version on the EU / US Versions.
Ah, I see. Is there a way to convert them to be compatible with a US version of the game?

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I don't really have the skills to do that, but, I might as well learn. Are there any good tutorials on how to do so?

Alright so hopefully in the next 2 to 3 weeks I'll have a new series of hacking videos set up that use Edizon SE with Pointer searcher. I'm hoping that this will help with people who want to learn to hack their own codes as well. For the first video I'm going to get a new micro card and show how to get it setup to begin with. I'm going to do the basic videos like before, unknown and known variables. How to make a code that uses button combinations. Pretty much the stuff that I have already shown with Jnoexs but to hopefully get more people on board. For those of you who make codes, I would like to put out some invites on this as far as how to find certain things like moonjump etc. More than willing to make this a bigger thing as well.
You must be blind it's literally 4 Posts above yours.

wiitendo84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really have the skills to do that, but, I might as well learn. Are there any good tutorials on how to do so?
If you use Noexs I have a tutorial in the tutorial forum. You can use that as well for a basic how to with edizon. A bit different in how to do it but the searches would be the same though. Unknown and known searches. Greater than less than.

Reactions: crazy_p

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could you find the one from HP? not me, edizon crashes on the second search always in this game.
I didn't encounter problem with this game. The order of the memory is HP max, HP, Invulnerable. 20, 20<=when full, 0 <=not Invulnerable. Can use u32 to search.

Jericoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you are the man!!!

Jericoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I didn't encounter problem with this game. The order of the memory is HP max, HP, Invulnerable. 20, 20<=when full, 0 <=not Invulnerable. Can use u32 to search.

Okay, so I have a problem on my switch with edizon SE, only in this game and flasback too.
You say 20 - hex = 32 dec right?

Speed cheat in Dreaming Sarah
[[[[main + 597FA0]] + B0]] + AC
normal 3ff00000
speed x2 40000000

meepmeepers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
580F0000 0D68A2D8
580F1000 00000080
580F1000 00000020 <= change to this from 88 and it will be sell box item 1

If you can equip the item, just equip and exit and enter again, the equiped item becomes item 1 and you can use the code that you use earlier to hack it without change
I followed your instructions but I can't equip the white helmets. I have physically moved it into item 1 but doesn't do anything. Would you like my save to confirm? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong but I tried multiple different ways with same results unfortunately.

pond_naja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi does anybody have the latest cheats for Nexomon?

Title ID:01005A5011A44000
Build ID: 392D4FD1CD6CB74C

thanks everyone for everyone’s hard work at keeping up with all the latest cheats means alot.

Reactions: Tonexi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof