ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

merlin555

Master
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the mission exp code also doesnt work for me. Is there anyone can help me with a new code, please?
Thank you

My Time At Portia v1.0.7

TID: 0100E25008E68000
BID: 0F91DA8517FF2C47

[Mission Reward EXP Booster on] <- doesnt work
04000000 00F3E2B0 5292CFE0
04000000 00F3E2B4 72A01300
04000000 00F3E2B8 D65F03C0

This is an ASM code.
Made with IDA Pro.
I can show you how to make codes.
Only ASM codes not.
Write me a PM.

Reactions: livinitwarrior

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how to make it work?

in game, after disable/turn off 1st cheat, replace another cheat txt then press ZL+B to reload dmnt and then press L+Dpad down+R3 to enable the new cheat, correct?

are you the author? thanks a lot for your help
The cheat does not depend on the file after it is loaded. You can replace the cheat file any time with a tool such as ftpd. Pressing ZL+B will detach dmnt. When EdiZon loads by default it will force dmnt to attach thereby loading which ever file that is present. So EdiZon will need to be loaded twice. First time to detach dmnt and second time to attach dmnt. To detach you need EdiZon SE (this is made by me). To attach you can use any edizon version. I have put all my tools in a package here: https://github.com/tomvita/SE-tools

Last edited by TomSwitch,
Reactions: Crypt51

Eiffel2018

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Exactly my point. They take ours, we take theirs. Its been going on since this started. Both sides do it, yet people get uppity when they get shared.
Kaito B never steals other people's code (but his name is like this)
Your reasoning is ridiculous!
How did you contribute to the development of cheat codes? Has your code been stolen by others?
If so, why don't you find the thief who stole your stuff? And you are stealing other people's things!
You still think this is surprisingly reasonable, and your behavior is no different from a barbarian.

livinitwarrior

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Eiffel2018, you are a valuable member and I think most will agree that we value what you have contributed. WahuFlu is probably just some spoiled kid. No reason to get worked up with a kid's commend.

Agreed. People who don't like it can leave. Plenty of others have. :P, thank you all for what you do. So far the cheats I have from eiffel and tomswitch work great on 1.0.1 on Age of Calamity.

Someone else was looking for Hades cheats? there's some on speedfly you can purchase, they work well. If not, there's a romfs mod that someone actually made in this thread you can add into your file as well. Works well, once it's installed, reboot your switch for the gains.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. Training camp is no use for me. all characters will be 100 LV if you use my cheat and play battle once after you got it.
Also, no rupees cheat is needed, you can easy get rupees by selling all diamonds, twice or thrice, it is forever enough for me.
You wouldn't happen to know a cheat to wear the royal guard outfit would ya? Would love to start a new game wearing that

Eiffel2018

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
You wouldn't happen to know a cheat to wear the royal guard outfit would ya? Would love to start a new game wearing that
Sorry for my poor English and I don’t understand what you mean.
To me, LV is just a number and has no effect. Changing to LV100 just looks good. Or you can watch my video.
In order to make a cheat code for the props, which disrupted the task process, I have replayed it once before.
All cheat codes are tested and played from Chapter 1 to Chapter 3 for a total of 4 hours without encountering any problems or deficiencies.

Last edited by Eiffel2018,

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for my poor English and I don’t understand what you mean.
To me, LV is just a number and has no effect. Changing to LV100 just looks good. Or you can watch my video.
In order to make a cheat code for the props, which disrupted the task process, I have played it again.
All cheat codes are tested and played from Chapter 1 to Chapter 3 for 4 hours without encountering any problems or deficiencies.
Im not asking for a level code. I was talking about an outfit that Link wears. A Royal Guard armor set code I was wondering if you could perhaps find its values like the other outfit codes

Eiffel2018

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
hi tomswitch , eiffel2018, one suggestion,why you guys don't
work together and make a super cheat searcher:switch::bow::grog:
Up to now, my old version is still sufficient for my needs.

But I do want to improve, the purpose is not to find POINTER PATH, but to let this program help analyze the game structure.

It looks like this.
upload_2020-11-23_1-35-23.png

upload_2020-11-23_1-34-43.png

arismendy64

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Reactions: Jericoss

livinitwarrior

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
speaking of ZiT, did he quit making cheats? hasn't seen him post anything in a week at 91wii

selfishly asking about 91wii, I can't get past the registration part since I can't read Chinese. Anyone know a work around?

but my guess is either he quit and is only doing his own cheats, or created a new username to be left alone

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
selfishly asking about 91wii, I can't get past the registration part since I can't read Chinese. Anyone know a work around?

but my guess is either he quit and is only doing his own cheats, or created a new username to be left alone
try use google translate to see what each field means, if possible

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu