- Joined
- Jun 5, 2020
- Messages
- 989
- Reaction score
- 1,070
- Trophies
- 3
- Age
- 35
- Website
- heylink.me
- XP
- 3,205
- Country

Any update about this?Shin Megami Tensei V
PID: 0100B870126CE000
BID: 019FBFE7738A314
I would like to request a 1 hit KO cheat for the v1.0.2
Trying this again:
Yoshi's Crafted World
Title ID: 01006000040C2000
Build: 44AE9FD12897C702
I need the following:
Moon Jump
Finish Level with 20 Hearts (primarily for 100% level completion)
Stop Timer or Timer Always 00:00:00 (Boss Challenges and Poochy Pup Levels)
I can provide a save file if anyone needs it. Thank you.
Yoshi's Crafted World
Title ID: 01006000040C2000
Build: 44AE9FD12897C702
I need the following:
Moon Jump
Finish Level with 20 Hearts (primarily for 100% level completion)
Stop Timer or Timer Always 00:00:00 (Boss Challenges and Poochy Pup Levels)
I can provide a save file if anyone needs it. Thank you.
Ultra Kaiju Monster Rancher (US) v1.0.0
TID=01008E0019388000 BID=53384CC3D2B4CA9F
Thanks!!!
I'd like this as well!
Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL
Hello, I wanted to ask you if you will continue to support the cheat compilations that you were making. and could be downloaded with AIO-Switch-Updater or cheat update.
Because it was a very good job you did. There is the option to do it manually, but I would appreciate it if you continue with that compilation of tricks, even if you start from scratch in this new post.
Whatever you decide, thank you for your time since you started until today.
I don't know if I have captured what I wanted to tell you correctly, because my English is not very good and I have done this with a translator.
Thanks.
I will try to update later , but Aio and other tools take the main cheat file that i upload on Tomsvita github .Hello, I wanted to ask you if you will continue to support the cheat compilations that you were making. and could be downloaded with AIO-Switch-Updater or cheat update.
Because it was a very good job you did. There is the option to do it manually, but I would appreciate it if you continue with that compilation of tricks, even if you start from scratch in this new post.
Whatever you decide, thank you for your time since you started until today.
I don't know if I have captured what I wanted to tell you correctly, because my English is not very good and I have done this with a translator.
Thanks.
The version I got after downloading was 1.1.1 hmmm..
Oddworld; Soulstorm
TID: 0100D210177C6000
(Update v1.1.2)
Can someone help me after the new update the cheat doesn't work anymore
Is that enough if I just touch the document?
TID: 0100D210177C6000
(Update v1.1.2)
Can someone help me after the new update the cheat doesn't work anymore
Is that enough if I just touch the document?
Last edited by -elfenlied-,
Sonic Frontiers
Tid:01004AD014BF0000
Tid:01004AD014BF0000
HARVESTELLA v1.0.1
TID=0100521017B2A000
BID=A9A94B5DF8434BC6
TID=0100521017B2A000
BID=A9A94B5DF8434BC6
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 664
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 301
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 249















