Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Avoid creating cheat Request Topic​

Request cheats are made in :​

cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request-general​


This group provides cheat code authors to post works, share experience, learn and exchange

This group also provides cracking game players to get the latest and most complete cheats, and assist in testing

Since GBATemp is the most famous place in the industry, we hope to improve the content quality of this group

The main contents of this group include:
1. Publish personal originals.
2. Improve the quality of secondary creation (including version updates, repairs, and enhancements)
3. Request to create game cheats
4. Tutorial sharing on developing game cheat codes

For technical exchanges, sharing the code of others must attach the URL of the webpage published by the original author (do not copy the complete code)

Although the content of this group is very precious, it is provided for free, and it is not allowed to reprint it to commercial places or paid membership websites for profit.
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

  • Thread starter Thread starter matias3ds
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 301,573
  • Replies Replies 3,340
  • Likes Likes 85
Name: Miraculous: Rise of the Sphinx
TID: 0100D06015B58000
BID: 0CAFE20D98847B76
Version: 1.01.06

​

 
Hi, would like to request an updated code for:
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 v1.2.1
TID : 010074F013262000
BID : 4F971CC669C78AC0

Thanks
 
Trying this again:

Yoshi's Crafted World

Title ID: 01006000040C2000
Build: 44AE9FD12897C702

I need the following:
Moon Jump
Finish Level with 20 Hearts (primarily for 100% level completion)
Stop Timer or Timer Always 00:00:00 (Boss Challenges and Poochy Pup Levels)

I can provide a save file if anyone needs it. Thank you.
 
Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL


Hello, I wanted to ask you if you will continue to support the cheat compilations that you were making. and could be downloaded with AIO-Switch-Updater or cheat update.
Because it was a very good job you did. There is the option to do it manually, but I would appreciate it if you continue with that compilation of tricks, even if you start from scratch in this new post.
Whatever you decide, thank you for your time since you started until today.

I don't know if I have captured what I wanted to tell you correctly, because my English is not very good and I have done this with a translator.

Thanks.
 
Hello, I wanted to ask you if you will continue to support the cheat compilations that you were making. and could be downloaded with AIO-Switch-Updater or cheat update.
Because it was a very good job you did. There is the option to do it manually, but I would appreciate it if you continue with that compilation of tricks, even if you start from scratch in this new post.
Whatever you decide, thank you for your time since you started until today.

I don't know if I have captured what I wanted to tell you correctly, because my English is not very good and I have done this with a translator.

Thanks.
I will try to update later , but Aio and other tools take the main cheat file that i upload on Tomsvita github .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ciberbob
Stardew Valley 1.5.4.2
TID: 0100E65002BB8000
BID: 54D5695B9F5D8248

Max Health
Max Energy
Thanks :)
 
Oddworld; Soulstorm
TID: 0100D210177C6000

(Update v1.1.2)


Can someone help me after the new update the cheat doesn't work anymore
Is that enough if I just touch the document?
 
Last edited by -elfenlied-,

Group statistics

Group owner:
matias3ds
Members:
86491
Threads:
7866
Messages:
42534
Photos:
0

Site & Scene News