Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Avoid creating cheat Request Topic​

Request cheats are made in :​

cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request-general​


This group provides cheat code authors to post works, share experience, learn and exchange

This group also provides cracking game players to get the latest and most complete cheats, and assist in testing

Since GBATemp is the most famous place in the industry, we hope to improve the content quality of this group

The main contents of this group include:
1. Publish personal originals.
2. Improve the quality of secondary creation (including version updates, repairs, and enhancements)
3. Request to create game cheats
4. Tutorial sharing on developing game cheat codes

For technical exchanges, sharing the code of others must attach the URL of the webpage published by the original author (do not copy the complete code)

Although the content of this group is very precious, it is provided for free, and it is not allowed to reprint it to commercial places or paid membership websites for profit.
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

  • Thread starter Thread starter matias3ds
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 302,457
  • Replies Replies 3,344
  • Likes Likes 85
Request fix for Metroid Dread cheats.
BID: 64B4B34A5490B80F / Version: 1.0.3

@crazy_p, on the code you uploaded, there are instances where the Inf. Energy applies not in Samus but on an boss (Corpius phase 3) or a random enemy on the map (in my experience, only happened in Cataris)
 
  • Like
Reactions: MUDD_BR
I want to request cheats for
THE LAST REMNANT Remastered
TID: 0100AC800D22000
BID: 3A8D0F8EE79CF08A
Version: 1.0.1

- Ignore upgrade/crafting requirements
or
- have all upgrade/crafting materials.

thanks.
 
Request fix for Metroid Dread cheats.
BID: 64B4B34A5490B80F / Version: 1.0.3

@crazy_p, on the code you uploaded, there are instances where the Inf. Energy applies not in Samus but on an boss (Corpius phase 3) or a random enemy on the map (in my experience, only happened in Cataris)

I haven't seen this error but I have seen another involving the infinite missiles/powerbombs cheat. somehow it prevents Samus from gaining upgrades from defeated EMMIs (the item get text appears but the item isn't there in the inventory screen)
 
looking for infinite money cheat for its kunio kun three kingdoms v1.0.0. I tried edizon but it's not working for me.I tried downgrading version to use with sxos but it's a no go any help appreciated thanks.
 
i want to request cheat for
ROMANCE OF THE THREE KINGDOMS XIV: Diplomacy and Strategy Expansion Pack
TID : 0100ED7012DB2000
BID : 1A971CC40B6D5B3F
ver 1.0.10
thanks.....
 
Requesting cheats for
THE BATTLE CATS UNITE! (ASIA)
TID: 01001E50141BC000
BID: 1776649361747405


Need
-Max EXP
-Max Catfood / Money
 
If possible, I would like to request some cheats for

Garden Paws v7
TID: 01009A000C35C000
BID: 3D55F2417C632948

for something like these cheats:
Inf stamina and health
Time freeze
Money
Free shopping or crafting

It would be super appreciated, much thanks in advance!
 
Cheat request for Garden Story
TID:0100B4D012490000
BID:2D020836B7C75317

If possible, I just want:

Village exp multiplier
Money multiplier/unlimited
Infinite stamina
 
Cheat Request for Death Road to Canada

TID:0100423009358000
BID:C269AD849C0C12E6

Cheats:
Invincible
Unlimited resources
One hit kill
 
Sorry for asking for another cheat of old games.
But can I also request cheats for

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
TID: 0100FF500E34A000
BID: 92C78BB3DCBBC3F7
One Hit Kill


I played this on the 3DS and one hit kill really help me to farm for equipment.
Combining this with the already existing "confirmed gold chest drop" cheat is really going to make lives easier.
Thanks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: darkdreams
Requesting cheats:

Star Ocean First Departure R
TID: 0100EBF00E702000
BID: 5EC132F471291B7E


Item Doesn't decrease
 
Sorry for bothering y'all again with this, but since cheats of the USA version don't work on the EUR one and I'm too much of a noob for trying to hack them myself, I'd like to please request a couple cheats for:

Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+, with Repentance DLC [EUR]
TID: 01005B9002312000
BID: 63630D5C4E81220A


Max bombs, max keys, max money, maybe infinite hearts??
 
Last edited by Derrin,
I'm game hopping, because I'm bored and easily get bored.
requesting cheats for

Egglia Rebirth
TID: 0100AF700F124000
BID: 980C8A4CB41F598D


Dice roll constant 6

The Tenth Line Special Edition
TID: 010090E00ECF4000
BID: 0B9CE45D62C79D45


Max SP
Max Money
EXP Multiplier or Max EXP
Max Momentum
 
Sorry for bothering y'all again with this, but since cheats of the USA version don't work on the EUR one and I'm too much of a noob for trying to hack them myself, I'd like to please request a couple cheats for:

Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+, with Repentance DLC [EUR]
TID: 01005B9002312000
BID: 63630D5C4E81220A


Max bombs, max keys, max money, maybe infinite hearts??
Here is what you can do.
Search for heart, each heart is 2 so if you have 3 hearts search for 6. Get hit and repeat the search until you find it.
2022011400063800-CCFA659F4857F96DDA29AFEDB2E166E6.jpg
After you found heart, you can freeze it or edit it to max
Rstick click to go to memory explorer on the found address and you can edit the rest as shown below.

2022011400033500-CCFA659F4857F96DDA29AFEDB2E166E6.jpg
2022011400034600-D7B61DBE9E88E862593044D886181F8F.jpg

These are as easy as it gets as far as manual hacking is concern. The address seems to be static so you only have to do this once per game launch.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Derrin
hello there, i would like to request some cheats for "Mary Skelter 2"

TID:01003DE00C95E000
BID:C16E154E683D7EB8

i know that there are already some cheats for it but i want some multiplier cheats if possible like 16x Damage,16x EXP

much appreciated
 
hi, sorry for my english ( i italian), have code for new pokemon snap? ( last update)
 
Request anything for loop hero please.

I’ve tried everything to find any for this game but EdiZon se finds nothing, can normally find things but with this game I can’t even find hp. Any help on how you find it would be appreciated as well.

Thanks in advance
 
Request anything for loop hero please.

I’ve tried everything to find any for this game but EdiZon se finds nothing, can normally find things but with this game I can’t even find hp. Any help on how you find it would be appreciated as well.

Thanks in advance
Here is the first three steps that I would normally do with a visible number on screen. In order of likely hood from my own experience.
1. Do a u32 search.
2. Do a f32 search.
3. Do a f64 search.
The visible number I saw with this game is the hp.
Step 3 will yield the address. You didn't do it or you would have found it.

f64 is very nice to game hacker as search would converge very fast.

Next step is do a pointer search or check if it is static.

I did a pointer search first.

Restart the game a few time to check if the pointer is still good.

In this case it looks like the memory is static.

Just to be clear, not all game will yield result by memory search. If the developer is determined to not allow it you will never get anything by memory search. For those game only ASM hacking is possible. This is not one of those.

Here is the rest of the steps to try
4. Do a u16 search ( common for port of old game )
5. Do a u8 search ( common for port of very old game )
6. Do a unknown search
7. Redo all the steps above checking if some mistake is made.
8. Re think the assumptions and perhaps do the steps one more time. ( for example floating pointer number may be displayed without the decimal points, even if decimal points were displayed it may not have include all the digits ) ( for live left the number can be +1 of the displayed number ) ( for qty the number could be -1 of the number displayed ) ( these example might be found with unknown search but that search is long and tedious and don't converge to a small list some of the time)

You may have spend a lot of time but it is always doubtful when some one said tried everything.

I for one would have given up long before I tried everything and just assume the game is not for memory search or pointer search. Step 1,2,3 is almost always done. After that I might decide I am not that keen with hacking the game. I can give up earlier if I hate playing the game. Playing some game can feel like work and not play, no reason to proceed further.
 

Attachments

  • 18D4F9509D7D915B.txt
    18D4F9509D7D915B.txt
    378 bytes · Join the group to download
These files are for members of the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group. Join the group to download them. It's free.
Last edited by TomSwitch,
  • Like
Reactions: crazy_p

Group statistics

Group owner:
matias3ds
Members:
86590
Threads:
7881
Messages:
42598
Photos:
0

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted