Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Avoid creating cheat Request Topic​

Request cheats are made in :​

cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request-general​


This group provides cheat code authors to post works, share experience, learn and exchange

This group also provides cracking game players to get the latest and most complete cheats, and assist in testing

Since GBATemp is the most famous place in the industry, we hope to improve the content quality of this group

The main contents of this group include:
1. Publish personal originals.
2. Improve the quality of secondary creation (including version updates, repairs, and enhancements)
3. Request to create game cheats
4. Tutorial sharing on developing game cheat codes

For technical exchanges, sharing the code of others must attach the URL of the webpage published by the original author (do not copy the complete code)

Although the content of this group is very precious, it is provided for free, and it is not allowed to reprint it to commercial places or paid membership websites for profit.
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

  • Thread starter Thread starter matias3ds
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 301,311
  • Replies Replies 3,339
  • Likes Likes 85
1.0.0
ID 01009EE01EB02000
BID AA8924767E8BBB5F
please

1.0.2
ID 01008EC014BD0000
BID 15D47D266DCA5118
please
 
Hi guys,

Cheat Request :

Beyond Good & Evil - 20th Anniversary Edition 1.0.1

TID: 0100E0A01DD20000
BID: AC7FD7804398393D

Reason for this request : the cheats of 1.0.0 version are not working on the 1.0.1 version.

thanx in advance :)
request this cheat please, would you updating your cheats to this version @TomSwitch . Thanks in advanced.
 
sid meier civilization VI update 1.2.19 please

TID : 010044500C182000
BID : 56DC86F30EFA78D0
 
Blasphemous (from 1.0.4 to 1.0.8)
TID: 0100698009C6E000
BID: AB67AF56A9D98348

Can someone update the following cheats from 1.0.4 of Blasphemous to its 1.0.8 update?

[No Hurt by spikes]
04000000 006925B0 D65F03C0
[No Hurt by spikes (off)]
04000000 006925B0 F81D0FF5

Much appreciated!
 
I'm approximately 40% done porting all the codes. I have done all the high-demand ones except '100% Affinity' and 'All Resistance 100', so I will be taking 2 days break. Since @Jinng1994 paid for them, he will get first dibs on what I have ported so far at every major milestone, while everyone else needs to wait until I'm 100% finished. This is to prevent people stealing my codes before I can post them everywhere online, which I will do once I have finished all of them. It'll be about 6 more days before all codes are ported, and 65% of the codes I ported I did within the last 24 hours, hence the need for a break. Please be patient just a bit longer.
Update: nvm, Thanks 😊
 
Last edited by VC1,
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (4.0.1)
TID: 010060700AC50000
BID: E853C44FDF18B88F

is it possible for someone to make a cheat to unlock all the costumes for this game? the alternative ones are unlock unlockable by accessing the online services of the game, but since emulators and modded switches can do this, the only way to unlock them is via cheats or using a save but there is no fun on using a save file with 100% done just for the costume. @Lionheartwolf managed to make the cheat but sadly he didn't had much time to explain how to make it work and it has been a while since he show up in the forum.

it's funny that nobody managed to make a cheat for this all this time, this game has been around for years now lol. i wish i could do this but i understand nothing about making cheats, only edit values on Edizon SE
 
Last edited by charsles,
Hola buen dia, sera que puedan meter codigos para un juego llamado UNEPIC aunque sea de HP infinito con eso me conformo de antemano Gracias!!!
 
for those who dont speak spanish,
he's asking for inf HP cheat for UNEPIC.

please remember to post your request in english.

also, the TID and BID are important so we, as coders, know which version to work with, and you havent said what your version was.

Recuerde publicar su solicitud en inglés.

Además, el TID y el BID son importantes para que nosotros, como programadores, sepamos con qué versión trabajar, y usted no ha dicho cuál era su versión.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HisokaSaparrow
Gundam Breaker 4 Deluxe Edition v1.3.0
Asia
TID: 010093E01CEFE000
BID: DA494DF49D32B697
Cheats requested:
Infinite HP
Infinite Thruster
Infinite Weapon
Infinite Builder Parts (in battle)
Instant Cool Down Time
Infinite Awakening
Infinite Money
Max/Inf. Parts (either on purchase, in collection, or both)
Max Attack
Max Defense
 
Could someone please convert codes for Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition to Ryujinx? Definitive Edition Title ID: 0100AE00096EA000. BuildID: 0C869F41B8B9175E (v1.0.1). Would really appreciate it.
 
for those who dont speak spanish,
he's asking for inf HP cheat for UNEPIC.

please remember to post your request in english.

also, the TID and BID are important so we, as coders, know which version to work with, and you havent said what your version was.

Recuerde publicar su solicitud en inglés.

Además, el TID y el BID son importantes para que nosotros, como programadores, sepamos con qué versión trabajar, y usted no ha dicho cuál era su versión.
for those who dont speak spanish,
he's asking for inf HP cheat for UNEPIC.

please remember to post your request in english.

also, the TID and BID are important so we, as coders, know which version to work with, and you havent said what your version was.

Recuerde publicar su solicitud en inglés.

Además, el TID y el BID son importantes para que nosotros, como programadores, sepamos con qué versión trabajar, y usted no ha dicho cuál era su versión.
I'm very sorry, I don't know how to speak English so I'm using a translator I hope it's understandable.
I would like Cheats for the game UNEpic TID: 01008f80049c6000 , BID: E7C9870159C6877F
I wish you could put HP inf and Skill Points inf, thank you very much
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gamerjin
I'm very sorry, I don't know how to speak English so I'm using a translator I hope it's understandable.
I would like Cheats for the game UNEpic TID: 01008f80049c6000 , BID: E7C9870159C6877F
I wish you could put HP inf and Skill Points inf, thank you very much
Spanish isn't really hard to translate to English, so a translator like Google will rarely get the translation wrong.

El español no es realmente difícil de traducir al inglés, por lo que un traductor como Google rara vez se equivocará en la traducción.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HisokaSaparrow
Podrían apoyarme a generar trucos para south Park stick of truth en el ID 010043600B6A6000 no cuenta con ningún truco. Con monedas infinitas sería suficiente
Post automatically merged:

Solicitud de trucos
ID: 010043600B6A6000
Marca: A68126CBC6DDFDF6

Exp x 4
Dinero Inf
HP Max

From site rules:

uk.gif
us.gif
as.gif
ca.gif
- We are an English speaking community. Please post in legible English ONLY.

Please follow our rules. Thanks.
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
matias3ds
Members:
86477
Threads:
7861
Messages:
42526
Photos:
0

Site & Scene News