Cheat code editor for the EDGE?

Discussion in 'EDGE' started by superkamote, Dec 15, 2008.

1. superkamote
    OP

superkamote Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2008
    Is there a cheat code editor for the edge? i tried using the r4cce and the other cheat code editor for the r4 but it doesn't work. An error pops-up and says "Database format error!" I also tried renaming the cheat.dat to usrcheat.dat but it still doesn't work.

2. Narin

Narin The Cheat Master, kupo!

Former Staff
    Feb 19, 2008
    United States
    Use the latest version of R4CCE from Yasu's site as it is what I use to edit cheat database files for http://cheats.gbatemp.net R4CCE works very well unless the file is corrupted or edited in a way so it can't be opened.

3. superkamote
    OP

superkamote Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2008
    thanks narin. i didn't notice that i was using an old version of r4cce, and that the cheat.dat i was opening was as HUGE as a 5 story building, about 1kb. lol.
    how stupid of me.. [​IMG]

4. bradwen

bradwen Newbie

Newcomer
    May 4, 2009
    bridgnorth
    hey i just did exactly the same as that dude but it didnt work when i go to open it its make me open it with th internet please help

5. bradwen

bradwen Newbie

Newcomer
    May 4, 2009
    bridgnorth
    hey i just did exactly the same as that dude but it didnt work when i go to open it its make me open it with th internet please help

6. trojax

trojax Member

Newcomer
    Apr 24, 2009
    Greece
    HEY......UMMM.....
    1)R4CCE DOESNT WORK FOR ME AND ITS LANGUAGE IS CHINESE!I DONTKNOW WHAT TO DO?! [​IMG]
    2)HOW CAN I USE CHEATS AT A DS EMULATOR AT PC? [​IMG] [​IMG]