PS1/2 cheapest place to buy games ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Taziz
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,581
  • Replies Replies 7

Taziz

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2007
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Age
38
Location
Lithuania
XP
165
Country
Cheapest palace to buy ps3 games ? since buying from a local shop or any shop cost way much more then then buying the game + paying the shipping cost around 20$.
I would buy from second hands, but usually they don't have it or still waiting for it to arrive.
By the way I live In Lithuania if anybody knows this country, so if you have any good site suggestion that ship to our country
and sadly I can afford 1-2games each month because of the high price off games compeering to other country's how they earn each month since my job is full time work for 400$
mad.gif
well thanks in advance for a replay
 
Buy used? Sorry, I usually just save up for like 2 weeks and buy a game new. I don't think you can do anything to get them too cheap. Maybe try half.com?
 
well some shops got few bucks cheaper then the others so if your suggesting a ebay then I will tray it
 
Gamefly also has cheap used games, the problem is that, you have to be a member to buy most of the games (when you "keep them").
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted