cheapest place to buy games ?

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by Taziz, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Taziz
    OP

Taziz GBAtemp Regular

Aug 6, 2007
    Lithuania
    Cheapest palace to buy ps3 games ? since buying from a local shop or any shop cost way much more then then buying the game + paying the shipping cost around 20$.
    I would buy from second hands, but usually they don't have it or still waiting for it to arrive.
    By the way I live In Lithuania if anybody knows this country, so if you have any good site suggestion that ship to our country
    and sadly I can afford 1-2games each month because of the high price off games compeering to other country's how they earn each month since my job is full time work for 400$ [​IMG] well thanks in advance for a replay

2. ZeWarrior

ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Jul 2, 2007
    Brazil
    Buy used? Sorry, I usually just save up for like 2 weeks and buy a game new. I don't think you can do anything to get them too cheap. Maybe try half.com?

3. Bob Evil

Bob Evil The Department of Home-Made Insecurity

Sep 27, 2006
    Out of the corner of your eye
    You could try eBay ... I buy from the US & Hong Kong a lot ... Japan, too.

4. Renegade_R

Renegade_R Audio/Video Expert

Apr 21, 2004
    Canada
    Toronto, Ontario
    Isn't PS3 region free? Use eBay.

5. ZeWarrior

ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Jul 2, 2007
    Brazil

For PS3 games, it sure is.

6. hanman

hanman I'm a pretty lucky guy

Nov 27, 2005
    United States
    Galbadia Garden
    yard sales, FTW! picked up a boxed copy of Majora's Mask for $5 a few weeks ago. you can get lucky at pawn shops, too.

7. Taziz
    OP

Taziz GBAtemp Regular

Aug 6, 2007
    Lithuania
    well some shops got few bucks cheaper then the others so if your suggesting a ebay then I will tray it

8. VVoltz

VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Nov 6, 2002
    USA
    Gamefly also has cheap used games, the problem is that, you have to be a member to buy most of the games (when you "keep them").

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice