Hacking Cheapest place to buy an R4 Fake/Clone card?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So yeah, as the tittle say, im looking to buy an R4, and i don't really care if its a clone or not, as most clone works now days.
I found some on DHGate and they are 5.78 each piece in bulks of 20 pieces. so that's 115 bucks.
Is / are there any cheapest options? as example 3 bucks for card? or at least not so many pieces in order to lower that price. i can buy a pack of 10, but 20 i don't got any use for those really :/

Regards~

Reactions: Margarine67

SeongGino

The Average One
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
So yeah, as the tittle say, im looking to buy an R4, and i don't really care if its a clone or not, as most clone works now days.
I found some on DHGate and they are 5.78 each piece in bulks of 20 pieces. so that's 115 bucks.
Is / are there any cheapest options? as example 3 bucks for card? or at least not so many pieces in order to lower that price. i can buy a pack of 10, but 20 i don't got any use for those really :/

Regards~

Still, quality is important when considering a flashcart purchase. As such, only a few cards really are still truly recommended, especially if you want maximum compatibility and not be stuck with, say, a bugged old version of WoodR4.
Personally, any of the US sellers from R4iGold's official resellers is probably your best bet for cheap purchases without getting nitty gritty. $16 a piece right now if you jump on quickly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: