Cheapest place to buy an R4 Fake/Clone card?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by ScarletDreamz, Mar 31, 2016.

1. ScarletDreamz
    OP

ScarletDreamz [Debug Mode]

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    California
    So yeah, as the tittle say, im looking to buy an R4, and i don't really care if its a clone or not, as most clone works now days.
    I found some on DHGate and they are 5.78 each piece in bulks of 20 pieces. so that's 115 bucks.
    Is / are there any cheapest options? as example 3 bucks for card? or at least not so many pieces in order to lower that price. i can buy a pack of 10, but 20 i don't got any use for those really :/

Regards~

Margarine67 likes this.
  2. SeongGino

SeongGino Your Average Seong

May 20, 2015
    United States
    Jersey, Jersey
    Still, quality is important when considering a flashcart purchase. As such, only a few cards really are still truly recommended, especially if you want maximum compatibility and not be stuck with, say, a bugged old version of WoodR4.
    Personally, any of the US sellers from R4iGold's official resellers is probably your best bet for cheap purchases without getting nitty gritty. $16 a piece right now if you jump on quickly.

ScarletDreamz and Margarine67 like this.
  3. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    ScarletDreamz likes this.
  4. ScarletDreamz
    OP

ScarletDreamz [Debug Mode]

Feb 16, 2015
    United States
    California
    Thanks guys! then i supposed 5.78 USD is the cheapest i can get but in bulk of 20s.

5. zfreeman

zfreeman GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 9, 2013
    United States
    Pennsylvania
    Peachds.com has them for $13.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice