Hacking Cheapest 3ds flashcard ?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you specifically looking for a flash cart? Its cheaper to buy a used 3ds and using custom firmware

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would say Sky3ds it has been confirmed can support 3ds console firmware 9.3+ even up to 9.9, QQXX cannot support the newest firmware if you want to update to 9.9.0-26, 3DSTOWN is authorized store for retail but game4deal is authorized store for wholesale
qq3ds is an exact clone of the sky3ds. its seriously just a sky3ds with a different sticker :O

loco365

Trophies
XP
Oh my goodness all the people here advertising stores.

At this point, the only real benefit of using a flashcard is for drag-and-drop support, whereas CFWs require you to install the CIA version of the game you're wanting to play first.

I got my card (Gateway) at Eachmall and it wasn't bad, however, since you're on 9.3+, you'll need a Sky3DS.

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I would say Sky3ds it has been confirmed can support 3ds console firmware 9.3+ even up to 9.9, QQXX cannot support the newest firmware if you want to update to 9.9.0-26, 3DSTOWN is authorized store for retail but game4deal is authorized store for wholesale

I call marlikie that 9.9 blocked qqxx and not sky3ds

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my goodness all the people here advertising stores.

At this point, the only real benefit of using a flashcard is for drag-and-drop support, whereas CFWs require you to install the CIA version of the game you're wanting to play first.

I got my card (Gateway) at Eachmall and it wasn't bad, however, since you're on 9.3+, you'll need a Sky3DS.
yeah why can't mods just ban those accounts that are obviously just advertising things like this jerry4top guy and his sky3ds obsession :gun:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

or that karen chen account that has spoken about nothing but game4deal and 3dstown same as that jerry account

loco365

Trophies
XP
yeah why can't mods just ban those accounts that are obviously just advertising things like this jerry4top guy and his sky3ds obsession :gun:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

or that karen chen account that has spoken about nothing but game4deal and 3dstown same as that jerry account
Eh, I report them as I see them. Usually brings their attention to it. At one time, they barred registrations from China because of this exact reason. They've lightened the restrictions somewhat, but I think it's going to be done again.

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, I report them as I see them. Usually brings their attention to it. At one time, they barred registrations from China because of this exact reason. They've lightened the restrictions somewhat, but I think it's going to be done again.
Hope so allot of newbies come to the site asking for help and get replies from these bot accounts trying to plug their shitty websites.

Reactions: loco365

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Si :D +1