Misc Cheap usb conector

BiscuitCookie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi
Is it possible to use a cheap usb conector instead of the nintendo usb conector?
since i don't really feel like payin 30-40 euro's for a usb conector if I could get it much cheaper
(i have wap security instead of wep)

D

Deleted User

Erm...
Nintendo's USB is wireless and sends signals to the DS. I haven't seen any others like this so I doubt it.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi
Is it possible to use a cheap usb conector instead of the nintendo usb conector?
since i don't really feel like payin 30-40 euro's for a usb conector if I could get it much cheaper
I assume that you have a Wireless Router, if you have WPA security (you wrote WAP, but I think that you meant WPA
laugh.gif
)...
If so, why just do you not change the WiFi security setting of the router to WEP so the DS can use it?
laugh.gif

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi

I assume that you have a Wireless Router, if you have WPA security (you wrote WAP, but I think that you meant WPA
laugh.gif
)...
If so, why just do you not change the WiFi security setting of the router to WEP so the DS can use it?
laugh.gif
That is crappy security
wink.gif

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi
Any thing should work as long as it can work as a soft-ap (make it look like a router for your DS).

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi

laugh.gif
)...
laugh.gif
That is crappy security
wink.gif
I know well, but he doesn't want to spend big bucks, so... he has to sacrifice security
laugh.gif

steveve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought one off of e-bay last week for 9GBP delivered.

Took a bit of playing around to get it to connect but now works perfectly.
yaynds.gif

I've had no trouble playing games online, and works fine with DSOrganize Web Browser.

This is what i bought...
Click

BiscuitCookie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi

laugh.gif
)...
laugh.gif

That is crappy security
wink.gif
I know well, but he doesn't want to spend big bucks, so... he has to sacrifice security
laugh.gif
If I disable security or change it to wep I get DCed imedeatly
cry.gif

btw I live in Europe - Netherlands

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.