Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hello! i've bought a ps3 recently and it's internal hard disk is only 60gb,i tought that would be decent enough but i've soon realized that it's quite small and was thinking of upgrading to a bigger hard disk,as such i was wondering if doing so screws up in any way with rogero's and similiar stuff

or alternatively i guess i could get an external HDD and run the games from the external one? would i need to power up the external HDD separately or would it be powered by the ps3 itself?

mschumacher69

Trophies
XP
Country
You shouldn't have any issues swapping your HDD if you're on Rebug or the latest Rogero CFWs. Only the early Rogero CFWs had issues re-installing when swapping the HDD.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You shouldn't have any issues swapping your HDD if you're on Rebug or the latest Rogero CFWs. Only the early Rogero CFWs had issues re-installing when swapping the HDD.

yeah this is what i was mostly worrying about... what about mounting an external HDD and running game from that? i just want more space to hold my games so it's not like i really need to swap the internal hard disk

mschumacher69

Trophies
XP
Country
It works, but tbh, I like running my backups from internal because an external would take extra (physical) space, 1 of your USB ports (so you are left with one only) and you have to split files >4GB because of the FAT32 file size limitation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...