ROM Hack Changing music in a rom? lool

Me0wTwo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had an idea that I think would be kinda cool, well... Would there be a way to take say zelda oot or majoras mask roms and replace the songs with a dubstep version? So when you go into a new area instead of the normal version of the song plays, obv it would be a dubstep version?

It's a longshot question anyways :P

AquaX101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had an idea that I think would be kinda cool, well... Would there be a way to take say zelda oot or majoras mask roms and replace the songs with a dubstep version? So when you go into a new area instead of the normal version of the song plays, obv it would be a dubstep version?

It's a longshot question anyways :P

This has always been possible if you know how to decrypt and unpack a rom.

PKNess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Could this be done to replace music in SSB3DS? I would love to make a rom with personal music such this awesome track:

PKNess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sure it'll. But I don't have a Gateway, only a CFW. SSB3DS does not run on CFW so I have not interest to try it^^

I understand, to be honest, I am in the same position as you, I am waiting to OSKA to be release (or at least KARL3DS). When some CFW9.X come out, could I ask you to some kinda guide to try it?

Reactions: ChrisX930

ChrisX930

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I understand, to be honest, I am in the same position as you, I am waiting to OSKA to be release (or at least KARL3DS). When some CFW9.X come out, could I ask you to some kinda guide to try it?

I'm not sure how the file-structure looks in SSB3DS.
If there are some bcstm-Files (CTR Streams (CSTM)), sure, I can make a Videotutorial for you :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1