Gaming changing 3ds system

SuperMoLOL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im going to buy a flare red 3ds and sell my black one, cuz it has problems with the speakers and the front cameras..
but i wonder if i can redownload my purchased eshop games or just movin them to the new system...is that possible? and how?

roastable

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You would need to keep your old 3DS after you buy the new one. Once you have both, use System Transfer in the Settings application.

Reactions: 1 person

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The other day i thought i lost my 3ds on the bus to work and made me wonder... how to get your e shop games back if you lose your 3DS?

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The other day i thought i lost my 3ds on the bus to work and made me wonder... how to get your e shop games back if you lose your 3DS?
As Nintendo, if it was linked to a CN account then they can get them for you.
I don't think so because then people would be sharing Club Nintendo accounts and getting free games (unless there is a limit on the account...)

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think so because then people would be sharing Club Nintendo accounts and getting free games (unless there is a limit on the account...)
No, Nintendo can do it at special request.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Source?

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's probably one of those 'at the discretion of whoever you are asking' type situations, like most things when it comes to asking for something in a big organisation. The first 10 people might say no, but person 11 might be more than happy to help you out.

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's probably one of those 'at the discretion of whoever you are asking' type situations, like most things when it comes to asking for something in a big organisation. The first 10 people might say no, but person 11 might be more than happy to help you out.

Just my two cents but I've had lotttttsss of things repaired (FREE) from N outside of warantee and that has been my experience also.. as algarta stated....just keep asking to you get the right person willing to help, someone with clout and compassion. You wil find them.

Reactions: 1 person

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Source?
I don't know, there was some guy here who asked Nintendo and they said if he couldn't work it out himself then they would move his eShop account.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Source?
I don't know, there was some guy here who asked Nintendo and they said if he couldn't work it out himself then they would move his eShop account.
Ahhh, yeah I think I remember him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users