OP
Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I need help finding a good one for my problem.
I used to always use a crystal case with my PSP but lately the battery life wasn't enough for me
so I bought a larger capacity battery.

The problem is, its bulkier on the back and it doesn't fit my crystal case anymore. I've been
looking for a casing that is compatible with the larger battery pack but to no avail...

Is somebody else having a problem about this? Can anyone link me to a good casing or protector from
scratches?

Thanks!

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
it's better to buy a crystal case than to buy a silicon case. It's better not to have one at all. you'll be fine without crystal case but dont buy a silicon. TOTAL scratches on your PSP if you do buy silicon one

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I've never use crystal case or silicon case and my PSP still smooth, because I use PSP pouch. After play I clean my PSP with cotton cloth, no need for cases.

My friend (he owns a game shop) says that battery 2200mAh is useless, it doesn't extend the play time, but I don't know if it's true or not.

altorn

OP
Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
hmmm.. I usually use my psp to listen to music while travelling so i have a pouch too.. but when i play games, my hands get sweaty (like when fighting a wyvern in Monster Hunter).. It's a drag to wipe it off everytime I play so if there are any more opinions, i would openly consider.

No, it is useful, from 8hours music playing time, it went up to 12hours. Game time is now roughly 8hours with full sound.. Standby of up to 18hours... I love it. Except of course, the bulkiness...

If i dont get any more good opinions, I could always change the faceplate can I?
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the help guys!

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
you can just ignore the sweaty hands. get an eyeglass clothe and wipe it off. if it has fingerprints, just ignore it. atleast you're not in my case where mine already scratched up because of the silicon case+crystal case i bought

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-