change user name?

Zakie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sorry to bother everyone...is their anyone who can change my user name to "Zakie1214" , the reason of why I would like my user name changed is because whenever a person sees me on a form commenting...they usually call me a terrorist because of my real name Fahim. (happens a lot) sorry to bother you all!

Zakie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Noone in the temp should be acting like that (or in general), but if there's a problem yeah report for sure. The temp is a pretty safe place especially compared to most other forums :D
so true! its also even worse when they search your name up on Facebook or other social media websites and start sending death threats.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
That is so messed up. As previously said, report the heck out of anyone who does that. That is NOT okay.

As for the name change, you shouldn’t feel pressured to change it, especially because of dumb trolls, but if you still want it changed, feel free to send me a PM and I’ll help out.

Zakie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That is so messed up. As previously said, report the heck out of anyone who does that. That is NOT okay.

As for the name change, you shouldn’t feel pressured to change it, especially because of dumb trolls, but if you still want it changed, feel free to send me a PM and I’ll help out.
thanks so much chary! "zakie" username would be good!

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Perhaps I'm just an innocent soul or dumb or something but I see zero connection to your name and terrorists. Anyway if that is happening here then its absolutely terrible and the staff need to take action against those who are responsible. Please don't let the actions of a few idiots put you off the site @Fahim the rest of us are a really friendly bunch.

Zakie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Perhaps I'm just an innocent soul or dumb or something but I see zero connection to your name and terrorists. Anyway if that is happening here then its absolutely terrible and the staff need to take action against those who are responsible. Please don't let the actions of a few idiots put you off the site @Fahim the rest of us are a really friendly bunch.
thank you so much Amanda!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ