Change title ID or disc ID

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Dteyn, Apr 1, 2009.

Apr 1, 2009

Change title ID or disc ID by Dteyn at 7:30 AM (1,305 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Dteyn
    OP

Member Dteyn GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Is there a way to change the title ID or disc ID for a given Wii game?

For instance, some of the GH3 customs have the same disc ID as regular GH3. I would like to change the disc ID of each of the customs to something different.

2. Slimmmmmm

Member Slimmmmmm GBAtemp MoNkEeE

United Kingdom
  3. Dteyn
    OP

Member Dteyn GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Fantastic, thanks! [​IMG]

4. Dteyn
    OP

Member Dteyn GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Hmm, trucha signer v0.21 extracts the files and I've edited them with Partition.bin changer, however trucha signer doesn't seem to let me replace ticket.bin and tmd.bin files individually. Is there another util that will let me replace those files?

It seems like if I extract the whole partition.bin with trucha signer, and then replace it, it will work. But is there any way to replace just the ticket/tmd files? It would be so much quicker than extracting/replacing the entire partition.

EDIT: I'll just use WiiScrubber v1.30 as recommended in the readme.

/facepalm

5. OBI

Newcomer OBI Member

Germany
    Hey!?

I've got a similar problem, too...

a few games have a unpicturesque name at the display, for example wii sports is "sports pack for revolution" and Wii Play is named "Party pack für revolution... I am very unhappy about it...

so my question - how can I change these names???

I had tried to extract these games with wbfs tool to my HDD at computer, then renamed, but so i can net copy it back to Wii-HDD...
    i had removed these games after copying to HDD-Computer from Wii-HDD... and other games i can copy to wii-harddrive to, but only after renaming it such failed...

can anybody help me, please!?

greetz [​IMG]