Homebrew Change language with Jap wiiu

aleksandre271085

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello

First of all, i just want to say i am new here, and new to wiiu hacking.
I just made breath of the wild work like 2 hours ago, and im already very happy it works really fine.

I just have a question for you guyz :

Considering that i live in Japan ( Japanese wiiu)
I just made breath of the wild work. I downloaded the EUR version, which include multi language such as french, italian, spanish etc.

I am French, and if possible, i would like to play in French. But, the game launch in English, and there is no possibility to change language in the game menu.

Is it because my wiiu is japanese ?
Or maybe i made something wrong while trying to hack the game ?

I use SD card, with homebrew launcher and laodiine gx2.

I have find a file called french.lang when i searched for an answer, but, i dont know where to put the file, or even if its usefull or not.

And another question if i may.
With this way of hacking (homebrew launcher + loadiine), is there a way to break the wiiu ?
I mean, if my wife wants to play zelda (YEs, i have physical copy of the game, or any other games we have), there will be problems ? Look like not from what i've seen so far, but, i succeed just 2 hours ago...

Anyway, many thanks to you guyz

aleksandre271085

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks a lot.

But how I dont understand this :

"Just run the elf in HBL, choose the region and language you want to enforce and press A."

ENlgish is not my nattive language, and im really new to all this words.

Does it means i have to put the Spiik.elf inside the homebrew launcher file of my SD card ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning