Hacking Change Language on Preloaded Hacked Korean Wii

denimdragon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this Version (3.3k) of the Korean Wii. It doesn't have a chip in it. I opened one up and checked. I haven't installed anything on it but it already has Gamma Loader(GBAtemp BANNER), HBC Beta 9, Softchip Channel and USB Gecko right out of the box. I have already bricked/semi-bricked a Korean Wii just like this one.

What I need to know Is how to change the language on these Wii's without bricking them. The Brick happened when I changed the settings in ARC 1.1b. I changed everything to USA and the Language to English. I let it install 3.2U and it started the process. I waited until it said "Press any key to Continue" and after that it reboots. When It reboots the Health and warning screen comes on, and prompts you to press "A". Once I press "A", the warning and health screen starts to faded out then it just freezes up. You have to power on an off to get out of the screen but it will only revert to the same scenario. (Fully Bricked or Semi-Brick?)

How do I prevent this from happening? I purchsed a few of these for late Christmas presents for my kids and I have already bricked one. I don't want to brick the other 2 I have left. Some one please help. Thanks in advance.
unsure.gif

denimdragon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icefireicefire said:
You need ARC mod5 I think

I downloaded it yesterday But I have yet to try it. Is There any way I can check and see what IOS files are on these Pre-hacked Wiis
without bricking another one? If it was a way for me to see that then I would know what is on these Wiis, Then I would know what files need adding.

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
indeed it should.....you have no promises though, taking on the korean to us change is not a newbie job...you may have bit off more than you can chew without studying up....talk to Qleap and kavid, ignore others and only listen to them.

EDIT!!!: nvm, I reread your post.....you havent really looked into this, because you aren't doing the method even kind of right if im understanding you...kavid has a thread dedicated to this, and you can talk to qleap as well, dont proceed without learning more....you need specially modified versions of ARC

denimdragon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noobwarrior7 said:
indeed it should.....you have no promises though, taking on the korean to us change is not a newbie job...you may have bit off more than you can chew without studying up....talk to Qleap and kavid, ignore others and only listen to them.

EDIT!!!: nvm, I reread your post.....you havent really looked into this, because you aren't doing the method even kind of right if im understanding you...kavid has a thread dedicated to this, and you can talk to qleap as well, dont proceed without learning more....you need specially modified versions of ARC

Sounds good. I will research more and get in contact with the recommend people. Thanks!

denimdragon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to get into the Recovery Mode and the Firmware version is showing 3.2(KOR) This version was originally 3.3k I tried to downgrade to 3.2U with ARG 1.1b I didn't know about mod5 of ARG. My question now is what should I do now that I am in the Recovery mode with 3.2K showing? I'm basically stuck in this mode until I can find out what to do next. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    White fries hold up
    +1
    @K3Nv2 sure you can
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why tf do people hate android users? is it the video quality? just because "AnDrOiD = pOoR" bc they don't cost an arm and a leg like iphones do?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i won't be turned off by an iphone, but don't pick on me for having an android, that's just how this shit should work
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i won't be turned off by an iphone, but don't pick on me for having an android, that's just how...