Hacking CFW Help

pokemoner2500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I managed to downgrade my 9.2 to 4.2.0-9U and managed to run CFW also running 4.2.0-9U but now I can't get devmenu on my 3ds, every time I try the run.bat i get this: ctrclient: failed to connect.

I've tried turning my firewall off, using multiple computers, any help?

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I have, do I need 4.5?

No, your firmware is fine. This step took forever for me too. Just keep trying and you will eventually get it.

I've heard some people say that formatting system nand before doing all of this has helped them to connect. Make sure to back everything up if you do this though.

yunneg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Assuming that you did everything correctly, then there is 1 thing you need to do when run run.bat.
Before run run.bat, you should open a website on your 3ds, then run run.bat. Just try it!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So I managed to downgrade my 9.2 to 4.2.0-9U and managed to run CFW also running 4.2.0-9U but now I can't get devmenu on my 3ds, every time I try the run.bat i get this: ctrclient: failed to connect.

I've tried turning my firewall off, using multiple computers, any help?
Did you change the IP in the run.bat to the correct one for your 3DS?

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you change the IP in the run.bat to the correct one for your 3DS?

This. Make sure you have the right IP. I checked the console's IP on my router's page, and I displayed the wrong one, giving me the same error. Using a network scanner, I determined the right IP, and I could then connect just fine and complete the installation.

pokemoner2500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This. Make sure you have the right IP. I checked the console's IP on my router's page, and I displayed the wrong one, giving me the same error. Using a network scanner, I determined the right IP, and I could then connect just fine and complete the installation.

It's correct, i'll try updating to 4.5

dingooooo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same issue as well. The client just fails to connect.

Assuming that you did everything correctly, then there is 1 thing you need to do when run run.bat.
Before run run.bat, you should open a website on your 3ds, then run run.bat. Just try it!
Tried opening the browser in the cfw, but the 3ds freezes when it tries to launch the browser

yunneg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having the same issue as well. The client just fails to connect.
Tried opening the browser in the cfw, but the 3ds freezes when it tries to launch the browser

yes that's normal, cfw sometime freeze randomly, just reboot and do it again.

dingooooo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

yunneg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
your case is just like mine. And i managed to run run.bat whilie open browser on 3ds. Again, your 3ds freeze when open browser while in cfw, or just browser freeze?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: